Chapter 47

Chapter 47: The Birth of Xiao Baun (1)

    Lin Xiaozhu is like a cute little hamster, nibbling on strawberries.

    It is already late at night, there are not many vehicles on the road, and the speed can be accelerated a lot. Twenty minutes later, the snacks that Feng Jingbo asked for were also delivered. There were all kinds of snacks and snacks, and they were densely placed on a table.

    Lin Xiaozhu chose to eat what he liked, and finally gave up when his stomach swelled.

    "It's so cool!" Lin Xiaozhu rubbed his belly, "I need to eat more before going to bed. It's really uncomfortable to wake up in the middle of the night to eat, and I won't go through it again!"

    "You I'm too full to eat, it's better to go to sleep after digestion."

    Feng Jingbo couldn't help but laugh, and helped him to take a walk at home.

    Walking can promote digestion. If you sit dry, you don't know when Xiaozhu can go to sleep.

    After walking for a few minutes, Lin Xiaozhu, who was full of food and drink, couldn't help yawning.

    "Old Gong, I'm so sleepy."

    Feng Jingbo gently touched his stomach: "Is your stomach uncomfortable? If you don't feel supported, you can go to rest."

    "No, let's go to sleep." Lin Xiaozhu The eyes are half closed, and the small head is a little bit.

    "Okay."

    Feng Jingbo supported Lin Xiaozhu and walked towards the elevator.

    The villa at home has very ornate staircases, as well as stylish and simple elevators. Usually Feng Jingbo is more used to taking the stairs, just like exercising. Now that he has Lin Xiaozhu, a pregnant woman to take care of, he naturally has to be careful not to let the other party be hurt in the slightest.

    The elevator at home was very stable, with almost no bumps. Lin Xiaozhu, who was drowsy, was not uncomfortable. Lin Xiaozhu was supported by Feng Jingbo and walked slowly towards the bedroom.

    His eyelids could not be opened completely, and he moved his mouth slightly: "Old Gong, you help me. I can't open my eyes, so I rely on you to protect me."

    Feng Jingbo looked down at him as he walked.

    Someone had closed his eyes and was being helped away. When Feng Jingbo went east, he followed to go east; when Feng Jingbo went west, he followed to go west.

    Feng Jingbo laughed dumbly.

    Did he raise a little blind man?

    "Don't you think it's hard for you to walk like this?" Feng Jingbo was helpless and funny, he stretched out his hand, directly picked him up, and walked quickly towards the bedroom.

    Lin Xiaozhu shrank in his arms, feeling a little bumpy, and couldn't help frowning.

    But within a minute, he was placed on the soft bed. The quilt "automatically" ran over and covered him.

    "Sleep." A

    gentle whisper sounded in his ear, Lin Xiaozhu felt very at ease, and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

    ——Because

    Lin Xiaozhu was very tired from going out to find something to eat last night.