Chapter 63

Chapter 63 The Vinegar Sealing Jingbo

    Lin Xiaozhu took Feng Jingbo around and greeted everyone.

    He took the trouble to introduce Feng Jingbo to others, and his words were all compliments to Feng Jingbo.

    It was not until the award ceremony was about to open that he finally led Feng Jingbo to his seat.

    The two of them were sitting next to each other, but Lin Xiaozhu thought they were too far apart. He leaned over directly, put his body on Feng Jingbo's body, and bit his ear.

    "Old Gong, haven't you always felt a little aggrieved by not being exposed? Was my performance okay just now? Did it make you happier?" I

    have to say that sometimes, Lin Xiaozhu is really sweet.

    Feng Jingbo's heart fell, and his voice became much gentler.

    "Yeah. I like it very much, thank you Xiaozhu."

    It's fine to let you go a little tonight, but the punishment that should be punished is still to be punished, just a little lighter.

    The award ceremony officially started. Lin Xiaozhu, who had no sense of crisis, nervously held Feng Jingbo's hand.

    He is now at an important stage in his life, and whether he will succeed or fail will soon be known. Not only is he looking forward to winning the award, but his agent and other staff, as well as fans on Weibo, are also waiting nervously, hoping to see a good ending.

    He bears the wishes of so many people, and it must be false to say that he is not nervous.

    "Old Gong, what should I do, my heart is beating so fast."

    Feng Jingbo raised his hand and patted his shoulder gently.

    "It's alright, the key is to participate. Lao Gong is already proud of you for being a finalist."

    Feng Jingbo originally wanted to reassure the little wife that she would not be so worried. But the awards ceremony began, and everyone around him became quiet, and it was not good for him to keep talking.

    On the stage, the host recited the old opening remarks, and then invited the presenters to speak. The horizontal and vertical are all about the origin and significance of this award, and it has not entered the time period for the announcement of the list at all.

    Before getting to the point, Lin Xiaozhu became more and more nervous, and sweat broke out from his palms.

    Feng Jingbo looked back, feeling distressed and funny.

    The family doesn't need Xiaozhu to provide anything. It doesn't matter if you win this award or not, why did you freak yourself out because of a small award?

    Feng Jingbo's hand was originally clasped with Lin Xiaozhu's ten fingers. He pulled out his hand, spread out the other's palm, and wrote stroke by stroke: Don't be afraid.

    The numb feeling came from the palm of his hand...

    Lin Xiaozhu kept looking at the stage, sitting upright, and posing a posture of listening intently. Although he was in a state of turmoil, he couldn't even listen to a word of nonsense. But there are reporters in this important event today. As a finalist, he will definitely attract attention, and naturally he can't leave anything behind.

    Lin Xiaozhu's heart is full of Liu Feng's advice, even if there is a change in the palm of his hand, he does not dare to interact with Lao Gong too much during the ceremony. He turned his head slightly, and swept the slender and powerful fingers with the corner of his eye.