Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Routine Wang Feng Zong (1)

    The two were close together, and Lin Xiaozhu could feel the heat coming from each other.

    He raised his head blankly and looked at the man.

    Feng Jingbo leaned down and kissed him.

    "Hmm...don't..."

    Lin Xiaozhu obediently let him play with it at first, but slowly, he felt a little breathless. He raised his hand and pushed the man on him, trying to get rid of the current predicament.

    Feng Jingbo changed his past gentle style, grabbed his wrist with one hand and restrained him; the other hand clasped the back of his head tightly, locking him tightly around him.

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't continue to resist, he could only let him play with it, bullying and bullying wantonly.

    After a long time, Feng Jingbo finally let go of Lin Xiaozhu. His eyes were dark and there was no sign of contentment. When he looked at Lin Xiaozhu, his eyes were as fierce as a wolf.

    As soon as Lin Xiaozhu was released, he immediately rushed out. He walked to the door and stood against the wall, gasping for breath.

    After calming down, he glared at Feng Jingbo resentfully: "Old Gong, you are too much, I and I were almost suffocated to death!"

    "No." Feng Jingbo sneered, "How can I be willing?"

    fraud!

    Lin Xiaozhu pouted, he walked to the bedside table, flipped through it, and took out a box of milk. It was prepared by Feng Jingbo. In order to feed Lin Xiaozhu anytime and anywhere, he put a few boxes of milk in the rooms he frequented.

    Lin Xiaozhu shoved the milk directly into Feng Jingbo's hands: "Here. If you want to drink milk in the future, just take it directly. You don't need to make a special trip to find me."

    Feng Jingbo was stunned for a second, and quickly reacted.

    He held the milk carton, breathless with laughter.

    Does he like milk? What he likes is bamboo shoots, but the bamboo shoots just smell like milk.

    Lin Xiaozhu was still sulking in his heart, so he ignored Feng Jingbo and went straight to the living room to play.

    Feng Jingbo's eyes darkened, thinking about how to continue to enter the heart of a certain bamboo shoot.

    ——Night

    , starry night.

    Lin Xiaozhu entered the bathroom to wash. He put on clean pajamas and walked to the sink to brush his teeth, when he was stunned.

    The lips of the person in the mirror were red, as if they had been stared at by some insect, and were slightly swollen.

    Lin Xiaozhu's eyes dimmed instantly, he brushed his teeth and washed his face listlessly, and then lay on the bed like a salted fish.

    Feng Jingbo naturally noticed Lin Xiaozhu's unhappy appearance.

    "Xiaozhu, what's the matter?" Feng Jingbo pulled the man into his arms and was about to coax him when he was pushed away.

    Lin Xiaozhu glared at him fiercely, like a fried rabbit.

    "Do you still want to ask? It's all your fault!" Lin Xiaozhu pointed at his red and swollen lips, "Look, you've made me ugly. If I don't recover tomorrow, how can you let me meet people?