Chapter 52

Chapter 52 The Two-in-One

    If it weren't for Feng Jingbo's holding the child, he really couldn't do anything, Lin Xiaozhu would have been rectified on the spot by now!

    Feng Jingbo took a deep breath, holding back the anger in his heart.

    Xiao Sun played all day, and fell asleep after being coaxed for a while.

    Feng Jingbo carefully put the child back on the crib and covered him with a quilt. Then, he took his little wife back to the bedroom, intending to give some love education~

    "Xiaozhu, do you dare to repeat what you just said?" Feng Jingbo smiled slightly.

    Obviously it wasn't the hideous expression of frowning and burning with anger, but Lin Xiaozhu felt that such an old attack was even more dangerous.

    "Old attack..."

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help swallowing his saliva, the panic in his deer-like eyes couldn't be concealed.

    Obviously Lao Gong didn't lose his temper, but he was even more afraid?

    "Old Gong, I didn't do it on purpose. I just, just felt it..." Lin Xiaozhu swallowed in fear, and didn't dare to let a fart.

    Feelings...

    heartbroken!

    Feng Huanglianfu Jingbo grinned and grabbed Lin Xiaozhu directly into his arms.

    "You little conscience, I have children, and you say I'm not attractive. If it weren't for the children, I would still be the golden bachelor who is popular all over the country..."

    Feng Jingbo felt that he was a little too used to Lin Xiaozhu, so he decided to Give Lin Xiaozhu a lesson.

    So, he raised his palm and patted Lin Xiaozhu's butt gently.

    "Tell me, do you dare to say these scumbag quotes in the future?"

    "I don't dare." Lin Xiaozhu flinched.

    The movement was light and painless. However, it was because it didn't hurt that Lin Xiaozhu was afraid. Before Bi he was on the bed, a certain bird and beast liked to play such little fun...

    "I didn't exert any strength, you are about to shrink into a ball, am I that scary?"

    Feng Jingbo was still a little angry, but seeing Lin Xiaozhu's pitiful appearance, his heart suddenly softened.

    "You're going to hit me hard? It's not good."

    Lin Xiaozhu scratched his head a little embarrassedly, and said hesitantly, "I think Lao Gong, you haven't done anything wrong recently, so there's no need to eat bamboo shoots and fried meat."

    Because Feng Jingbo was very opposed to his parenting concept, and Lin Xiaozhu bit the bullet to supplement some parenting knowledge. Among them, including the famous stick education.

    So, he learned the word fried meat with bamboo shoots~

    Feng Jingbo twitched the corner of his mouth, his expression subtle.

    "What did you say?"

    "I want to say, is Lao Gong okay to ask for a beating? I am a bamboo shoot. If you hit me, your hand will probably hurt."

    Since childhood, Feng Jingbo, the highly acclaimed child of someone else's family Never experienced stick education.

    It just didn't occur to him that this part of his missing experience could be made up from his little wife after getting married.