Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Turn in the Salary Card

    Feng Jingbo couldn't do anything else, but he was still very capable of seducing people.

    Lin Xiaozhu's ears were slightly red, and he was too embarrassed to continue to look at him, and walked to the dining table with the small bamboo shoots in his arms.

    "Eat, eat, eat!" As soon as he saw the restaurant, Little Fatty Sun became excited.

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help but pinched his chubby little face.

    "You little fat man, you are more excited to eat than to see your father." The

    heartless little fat Sun giggled, still chant "eat, eat, eat".

    Lin Xiaozhu didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    ===

    The next day, Feng Jingbo changed into a suit and went out to work in the company.

    "Old Gong, you wait." Lin Xiaozhu walked over quickly.

    His eyes flickered, his ears were red, and he was obviously a little shy.

    "What's wrong?" Feng Jingbo lowered his head and checked his clothes.

    His tie is not crooked, and his white shirt is not wrinkled...

    "Old Gong, I searched yesterday and found that I have done too little for you."

    Lin Xiaozhu took a deep breath and approached quickly, before Feng Jingbo a kiss on his face.

    "This, this is a good morning kiss before going out every day. It is said on the Internet that happiness requires every bit of hard work in daily life, and I will pay attention to it in the future."

    Whose little wife is this, is it too sweet?

    Mingming was bullied to the point of crying and chirping last night, and his pillow got wet. When the day comes, he immediately turns into a sweetheart, even a heart made of steel will melt!

    Feng Jingbo's face was full of spring breeze all day, and even the people in the company who were unfavorable in doing things were better. A concise and concise word "change" is much better than not spraying it on the head at a meeting.

    ————

    Today's Lin Xiaozhu is already battle-hardened.

    When the hotel opened, it was crowded. He was not at all stage frightened, and was generous.

    Whether it was a speech or a fan signing, he handled it with ease, and he was no longer the young star he used to be.

    Today's work is very tiring, and when Lin Xiaozhu arrives home, he is even more like a salted fish.

    Feng Jingbo came back from get off work, walked over silently, and massaged him.

    "Xiaozhu, you've worked hard." Feng Jingbo's voice was gentle, but his words were full of traps, "Xiaozhu, you are quite popular now, when will you quit the circle?"

    "I'm not popular enough, I think To climb to the top!" In

    this way, Brother Liu should be enough to marry a wife, right?

    Feng Jingbo's expression was about to be distorted: "How long will it take? Should I send some resources here to help you? You must know that there are so many singers that some people will not be able to climb to the top when they die. This is not only It needs strength and opportunity."