Chapter 26

Chapter 26 "Express" from Lao Gong [Catch Bugs]

    What Lin Xiaozhu didn't know was that not long after he left, Feng Jingbo also packed up and left.

    A few hours later, Lin Xiaozhu finally arrived at the hotel.

    The next day, Lin Xiaozhu got up early to freshen up and went to the variety show shooting location.

    In the backstage, the staff were very busy.

    Lin Xiaozhu arrived on time, neither too soon nor too late. Some people come early, take the opportunity to chat with others, get to know more people, and increase their chips for themselves.

    Lin Xiaozhu didn't stay in human society for a long time, and the entertainment circle was full of people, and Lin Xiaozhu felt a little uneasy. He also didn't dare to get to know others casually, because... he was worried that he would be "sold" by others.

    He just sat quietly in the backstage, waiting for the arrangement. He was not so well-behaved as a star, but like a good student who just walked out of school.

    The stakes are very important, and Liu Feng naturally came. He greeted others with ease and helped Lin Xiaozhu arrange things.

    "Xiaozhu, the makeup artist is busy, you need to wait." Liu Feng handed Lin Xiaozhu a bottle of water, "Look at your script and tasks, don't forget."

    "Yeah." Lin Xiaozhu earnestly Really review, serious and well-behaved.

    Sun Yuanfeng frowned: "This makeup is still a little bit worse. If you change your eyebrows here, you should have that tough guy feeling..." The

    makeup artist wanted to roll his eyes, but he could only bite the bullet and say, "Okay. "

    No matter how dissatisfied he was, he didn't dare to show any unhappy expression. He has already received rumors that Xingyao Entertainment wants to support the singer, and Sun Yuanfeng is likely to go to the end and be smashed by the company with resources.

    Although the current Sun Yuanfeng is still the tepid little guy, he is not something he can underestimate.

    Lin Xiaozhu waited quietly, and the time passed little by little. He put down the script and asked in confusion, "Is there still time for a makeup artist?"

    "I'll go take a look."

    Liu Feng went to shake it for a while, and came back soon. He gritted his teeth, his eyes showed deep hatred, but his voice was low: "Sun Yuanfeng that bastard!"

    "What's wrong?" Lin Xiaozhu nervously held the script, feeling a little panic in his heart.

    "Sun Yuanfeng and his son-in-law kept nitpicking on the makeup and asking the makeup artist to change it. They just wanted to waste time, so that other people didn't have enough time to do makeup!

    " The facial features of people on stage. And the appearance on the big screen is a test of makeup skills.

    If you don't wear makeup, your eyebrows will be so light that you can't see it, and the color of your lips will make your face less bloody, which will affect your appearance. If it doesn't transform well, it will be a trouble...

    "I'll think of a way." Liu Feng frowned, thinking hard.

    "Okay."

    Lin Xiaozhu sighed inwardly, picked up the phone, and chatted with Lao Gong.