Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Wedding Night

    Feng Jingbo was in a complicated mood.

    Disrespect the old and teach bad children. I've seen someone who cheated on my grandson, but I've never seen someone who cheated on my grandson like this!

    There were all kinds of ambiguous sounds of "hmmm" and "papapa" in his ears, but Feng Jingbo's body was intact, his brain was running fast, thinking about countermeasures.

    Lin Xiaozhu looked at the screen seriously, his expression was unprecedentedly serious.

    Feng Jingbo glanced at Lin Xiaozhu and almost laughed. Even watching a pornographic film, his face is not blushing and his heart is not beating.

    His newlywed wife is really cute.

    "Ah, this video is so long, why isn't it over yet?" Lin Xiaozhu yawned, a teardrop appeared in his eyes.

    Lin Xiaozhu was sleepy after watching the boring "hmmm" for half an hour.

    Feng Jingbo's alarm bell rang out in his heart: "If you're sleepy, just go to sleep. I'll turn off the lights." If

    you're so sleepy, don't do that shit.

    "Yeah." Lin Xiaozhu nodded in agreement, turned off the video, pulled up the quilt, and lay down.

    "We've watched it for almost half an hour today, and we'll watch it every day for half an hour, and we'll have a baby soon. No wonder they all say that the bed is so tired and sleepy that I can't even open my eyes. Lao Gong, you It's amazing, I can't take it anymore, good night."

    After saying that, Lin Xiaozhu lay on it and fell asleep.

    The powerful Feng Jingbo: "..."

    At any rate, you don't have to knock down some silly cutie, it will make Feng Jingbo feel guilty. Seeing Lin Xiaozhu sleeping with his head covered, Feng Jingbo finally let go of his overwhelmed heart, turned off the light, and also lay down.

    A good night's sleep.

    In the morning, the sun is shining brightly, and the house is bright.

    Feng Jingbo rolled over and got up, and when he was wearing slippers, he accidentally glanced at the bottle of sleeping pills on the bedside table.

    He had been plagued by insomnia for several years and had to rely on sleeping pills every night to fall asleep.

    But last night, in order to coax the little wife and avoid being overwhelmed by being too sleepy, he didn't take medicine.

    Unexpectedly, he slept well last night. In the dream, it was still the beautiful bamboo forest, and the surroundings were peaceful and quiet...

    Feng Jingbo turned his head and looked at a certain bamboo shoot sleeping on the bed, his eyes dark and unclear.

    Does his sleep quality have anything to do with Xiaozhu?

    "Ding bell bell..." The alarm clock rang, Lin Xiaozhu stretched, pressed the alarm clock, and got up to wash.

    On the table in the dining room, there was steaming soy milk fritters. Although it is a very simple and common food, because the chefs are highly skilled, the heat is well controlled, and the ingredients are high-quality, the taste is much better than those sold on the street.

    Lin Xiaozhu nibbled on the fried dough sticks in small bites, like a small hamster nibbling on corn kernels, with a bulging mouth.

    "It's delicious, it's delicious." Lin Xiaozhu picked up the cup and took a few sips of soy milk. "Unfortunately, I don't have the habit of having breakfast.