Chapter 32

Chapter 32 After the incident, coax people [Catch bugs]

    At noon the next day, the sun was shining brightly, illuminating a bright part of the house.

    The person on the bed was still sleeping soundly, apparently exhausted last night.

    After an unknown amount of time, Lin Xiaozhu's eyelashes trembled slightly and slowly opened his eyes.

    His mind was still chaotic, not very clear.

    He moved his body unconsciously, and in the next second, a sore feeling spread throughout his body, ecstasy.

    Lin Xiaozhu took a deep breath, and the memories of last night flooded into his mind again.

    Because of the wrong perception, since he got married, he has accompanied Lao Gong to watch a lot of pornographic films. In the film, Xiaoshou always enjoys it, but last night...

    fart, it's all a lie, it hurts him!

    Lin Xiaozhu grasped the quilt tightly and buried most of his face in it, revealing only a pair of black slate eyes.

    Next to him, Feng Jingbo looked satisfied and refreshed, completely different from Lin Xiaozhu's state.

    Seeing that Lin Xiaozhu was finally clear, he leaned over and raised his hand to gently brush the broken hair on Lin Xiaozhu's forehead.

    "Xiaozhu, are you tired? Would you like to take a little more rest?"

    "I'm so tired." Lin Xiaozhu's voice was muffled, and he couldn't be more wronged.

    "Old Gong, I clearly told you to stop last night, why did you stop and bully me even more?!"

    Lin Xiaozhu's deer-like eyes were filled with a thin mist, and he looked straight at him. , with silent condemnation. The corners of his eyes were red, the aftermath of being bullied so badly last night that he cried out.

    Feng Jingbo coughed: "It's my fault, I couldn't control myself."

    No way, Xiaozhu is too cute.

    Xiaozhu always liked to take him to watch pornographic films before, he couldn't remember how many times he took cold showers, the feeling can only be described as ecstasy.

    "Fortunately, my work has been completed. It's okay not to go to the company, otherwise..."

    Lin Xiaozhu felt aggrieved, don't overdo it, and get angry with Feng Jingbo.

    "Lao Gong, if you go too far next time, I'll ignore you."

    "Xiaozhu, some things are hard to control." Feng Jingbo couldn't help laughing.

    Thinking of Xiaozhu's pitiful cry of no last night, Feng Jingbo felt that his heart became hot again.

    His deep eyes stared straight at Lin Xiaozhu, and he reacted uncontrollably.

    "Don't pull my quilt."

    Lin Xiaozhu turned his head angrily with his cheeks bulging. When he turned his head, Lin Xiaozhu was stunned.

    Feng Jingbo's hands were on the soft quilt, and he didn't make any pulling movements.

    However, in the middle of the bed, a hill quietly formed.

    Now Lin Xiaozhu is no longer the simple stupid bamboo shoot he used to be. Not only has he read all the

    porn, he has also been turned over and over again... In this situation, if he still doesn't understand it, then he's a ghost!