Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Even though Lin Xiaozhu was extremely resistant to that, he could only accept the arrangement obediently.

    After all, his whole family has been favored by Grandpa Feng. He promised to give Grandpa Feng a little demon grandson, so no matter how difficult the road ahead is, he will find a way to solve it.

    Starry outside the window, bright lights inside.

    Lin Xiaozhu sat on the bed, wearing pajamas, and looked at the man in front of him with some restraint.

    "Lao Gong, tonight, be gentle. I'm going to the company tomorrow..." Lin Xiaozhu turned his head to the side and glanced at the other side timidly.

    That appearance, like a lamb that fell into a wolf's den, can only rack his brains to make himself feel better.

    "Xiaozhu, don't be afraid. I studied it carefully again, and we can gradually adjust to it."

    Seeing Lin Xiaozhu's frightened appearance, Feng Jingbo was also very helpless.

    Compared to the night of the birthday party, Feng Jingbo became much more patient.

    He tried a little bit and let Lin Xiaozhu relax and adapt.

    But when it was time to pick up the gun and go into battle, Lin Xiaozhu, who had been relaxed at first, immediately became nervous again... all previous efforts were lost.

    Feng Jingbo spent a lot of time trying to finally let Lin Xiaozhu relax a little.

    Then, Feng Jingbo couldn't hold back any longer...

    Bamboo knots filled with water, rice and other ingredients were roasted on the fire. Even the round bamboo can't get off the grill. It can only be cooked slowly under the continuous fire, making a "crackling" sound...

    Bamboo rice is so delicious and delicious, thousands of times. Over the years, so many diners have indulged in its taste. Feng Jingbo was naturally unavoidable and couldn't help but taste it again and again...

    ——Although

    this experience was not as "tragic" as the first time, Lin Xiaozhu still had lingering fears.

    Trembling in his calf, he struggled out of bed to eat breakfast.

    "Old attack, I think you need to be a little more restrained. Keep working hard, anyway, this time you have made progress." Lin Xiaozhu raised his hand and patted Feng Jingbo's shoulder lightly.

    His eyes were affirmative, like a serious and responsible inspector.

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    Could you please stop using such a serious appearance to tell me about bed matters, and

    Lin Xiaozhu limped into the bathroom, her thin back became weaker and more pitiful.

    His pajamas were loose and baggy, and it looked as if they would be torn when they were torn, and then revealed the white and tender inside...

    Feng Jingbo's eyes became hot, and his eyes changed when he looked at Lin Xiaozhu. His dark eyes were filled with silent desire and hope, deep and terrifying.

    Lin Xiaozhu was standing in front of the sink, brushing his teeth. Because his throat was a little dry, he didn't hum as usual. When the mind is calm, it is easy to find some abnormalities around you.