Chapter 3

Chapter 3 The property of the little poor bamboo shoots [catch bugs]

    Feng Jingbo looked at Lin Xiaozhu fixedly, and unconsciously touched the water glass on the table. He took a sip of water and then said, "Grandpa, you want me to have a baby with him?"

    Lin Xiaozhu put his hands on his hips and stiffened his stomach: "Yes, I want to give you a big fat baby!"

    Materialism The host Feng Jingbo: "..."

    "Yes, the master has carefully calculated it for you. The two of you are a God-given marriage..." Old Master Feng laughed so hard that he couldn't see his teeth, he agreed.

    The smile on Feng Jingbo's face was already cracked. He rested his forehead with one hand, picked up the mouse, and used his office to escape this absurd world.

    How does it feel to be a normal person at home? Feng Jingbo is now deeply aware of it.

    "You two are slowly developing your relationship, and I will put the household registration book on the table. Tomorrow, after you get the certificate, just send me a picture. Happy wedding." Mr. Feng left with a cane.

    Lin Xiaozhu took the initiative to walk over, picked up the kettle, and helped Feng Jingbo fill it up.

    "Lao Gong, you have a lot of work, it's really hard."

    [A man like a creature needs a lot of attention, start with small things, and moisten things silently. - Hu Li]

    "We won't get married until tomorrow." Feng Jingbo reminded.

    "Oh, old attack in the future." Lin Xiaozhu corrected seriously.

    Feng Jingbo: "..." Forget it.

    "Xiaozhu, why do you agree to Grandpa's request? If you have any trouble, you can call me directly, and I will try my best to help."

    "Grandpa is very kind to me, he saved my whole family. The director of your company, ask Kill my whole family, dig my ancestral grave, and plant peach trees instead. Grandpa has given me the right to use the land, and I must give him a little great-grandson to satisfy his wish."

    Lin Xiaozhu's eyes are clear and his mind is simple. People don't know whether to laugh or cry, but also make people feel pity.

    "Your whole family?" Feng Jingbo frowned slightly.

    Didn't Xiaozhu have no family and was raised by a friend's grandfather?

    "Yes. You went to my house that day and saw it. It was just that big bamboo forest. I have lived for 500 years, and my peers have not been enlightened, and they are long gone. Those are my juniors. When we get married, we will go to Turn around and let them recognize their elders."

    Feng Jingbo almost pinched the mouse in his hand: "Contract marriage, and leave after having a child. I won't go to see your juniors."

    "Oh, okay. But they are not enlightened, they can't communicate with you, and it's nothing if they don't see you." Lin Xiaozhu smacked his mouth, holding the water and drinking non-stop.

    Feng Jingbo raised his head and rubbed the furrowed between his brows.

    Grandpa this time, it is also considered a bosom friend. If it wasn't for Grandpa who was dying in the living room yesterday, he wouldn't have agreed to surrogacy for the sake of peace.

    Thinking about it carefully, it would be good to marry Lin Xiaozhu. Lin Xiaozhu is simple enough, so he doesn't have to worry about his betrayal and in turn causing damage to the Feng family. Moreover, Xiaozhu can't have a child with a man. He can be a filial son and a worthy grandson, and he doesn't have to take care of noisy children.