Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Hearing this powerful parenting concept, Feng Jingbo's expression froze.

    "I have hired a few babysitters at home, and let them take care of them. You have never brought children before, so let a professional come. Besides, you are weak now, so it is not suitable for you to be tired."

    Xiaozhu must not be left alone in the future . Take care of the kids!

    Lin Xiaozhu was simple-minded and didn't think much about it. He walked over, hugged Feng Jingbo, and rubbed.

    "Old Gong, you are so kind."

    Feng Jingbo sighed and hugged him.

    There are now two children at home. A small child, a big child, he has to take good care of them.

    ——Time

    flies by, and in a blink of an eye, a month has passed.

    In order to celebrate the arrival of the new life, the Feng family decided to hold a grand full moon wine.

    Mr. Feng invited many friends from the shopping mall. There were hundreds of people, and the scene was very lively.

    Lin Xiaozhu recovered quickly and appeared with a small bamboo shoot in her arms.

    When Feng Jingbo saw this, he walked over and took the child over.

    "This little guy is sinking, let me hold it."

    "Okay." Lin Xiaozhu blinked.

    Honestly, his arms aren't really that tired. Lao Gong has always regarded him as a clay doll, and he is also very helpless.

    Feng Jingbo held the child and followed Lin Xiaozhu beside him.

    When those people saw this, the smiles on their faces became stiff.

    Where is the child's mother?

    Feng Jingbo smiled slightly: "Mr. Liu, long time no see. This is my wife."

    "It turned out to be Mrs. Feng, hello. Hello, Mr. Feng, you are really lucky, your wife is handsome and your husband is also smart. "

    Hearing the sound, Lin Xiaozhu's eyes quietly shifted to Xiaozhun.

    A certain child slept well last night and is in good spirits now. He opened a pair of big round eyes and looked at the surrounding environment curiously. He didn't move, he was very quiet.

    So...what does this have to do with being smart?

    Lin Xiaozhu became more and more confused.

    However, the etiquette teacher at home taught him. If you don't understand anything, keep smiling.

    A smile will make you look decent and hide your frustration.

    Feng Jingbo took Lin Xiaozhu to recognize people everywhere and announced Lin Xiaozhu's status to everyone. Lin Xiaozhu, who has been smiling all the time, is a little more calm than usual, and it looks like it's the same thing.

    A rich second generation looked on and couldn't help stunned.

    "I thought that the child's biological mother and Lin Xiaozhu would have a fierce fight. After all, Mr. Feng admitted the child's heir status. I didn't expect Lin Xiaozhu to be able to attend such a banquet. Harmless..."