Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Ending + Fanwaiyi

    Lin Xiaozhu has always spoiled the little fat man, except for things that would affect his health, he would let the little fat man choose.

    On the other hand, Feng Jingbo wanted to beat this little bastard.

    "Okay, the little fat man has grown up, and he's a big fat man~"

    Feng Little Fatty's mouth was flat, and he almost cried.

    He doesn't want to become a big fat man!

    Feng Jingbo couldn't stop laughing, and the anger in his heart disappeared.

    "Dad, I won't become a big fat man when I grow up, I will become a big handsome guy." Feng Falcon said solemnly, "Dad, don't be sad. When you go back, I will kiss you again. The little fat man still loves you. , The handsome guy will still love you in the future."

    "Okay." Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help smiling.

    This kid is so funny.

    Feng Falcon was very lively and active. He jumped up and down in the venue and completely became the focus.

    Lin Xiaozhu and Feng Jingbo, a pair of beautiful people, also attracted much attention.

    The annual meeting is obviously a time for the stars to compete for strength, but this year, the limelight has been snatched away by the three family members of Lin Xiaozhu!

    The female stars are all wearing gorgeous dresses and exquisite jewelry, like a Christmas tree full of decorations, bright and dazzling.

    Although Lin Xiaozhu's family only wore ordinary suits, they still overshadowed everyone's demeanor and attracted the attention of the reporters and the audience.

    The annual meeting of Xingyao is also an awards ceremony.

    During this year, actors, directors and other staff members who have made outstanding achievements will be rewarded.

    Xingyao is rich and powerful, and in addition to the bonus, there is also a pure gold trophy. The heavy weight is surprising.

    As a leader, Feng Jingbo, according to the annual practice, has to give a speech on the stage.

    This year, of course, is no exception.

    Everything is proceeding in an orderly manner.

    Until it was Lin Xiaozhu's turn to accept the award.

    The host voluntarily gave up the microphone and handed it over to Feng Jingbo. Therefore, Feng Jingbo, who is only responsible for speaking on the scene every year, temporarily guest-starred as the host.

    "Lin Xiaozhu is the company's first-line singer, and this year has achieved extraordinary results..." Feng Jingbo read word by word according to the script.

    Under the stage, Lin Xiaozhu hugged the little fat man, his face gradually turning red.

    Ah ah ah, old attack, we want the result microphone? What a shame!

    The words of praise were not long, just over two minutes. But to Lin Xiaozhu, it seemed like a whole century had passed.

    The people around are looking at him, but not with the look of a strong man, but the look of gossip!

    "I'll ask Mr. Lin Xiaozhu to come to the stage to accept the award."

    "Dad, that's great!" Fatty Feng clapped his palms excitedly.