Chapter 20

Chapter 20 I'm Tie You [Catch Bugs]

    After an unknown amount of time, Feng Jingbo finally found his voice.

    "Delicious, very sweet." Feng Jingbo's eyes darkened.

    But I want to taste the taste of fresh and tender bamboo shoots. It must be very sweet...

    "Really? I always feel that you are weird, Lao Gong." Lin Xiaozhu took a bite of the marshmallow.

    Feng Jingbo felt guilty, but his face remained calm. He pinched Lin Xiaozhu's face, pretending to be relaxed: "What can I have a problem with? What else do you want to eat, I'll buy it for you."

    Lin Xiaozhu didn't think much, then went shopping.

    Soon, Feng Jingbo was carrying a bunch of big bags in his hands.

    Feng Jingbo and Lin Xiaozhu both looked very good. The two of them went shopping holding hands. People around them couldn't help but look in their direction, feeling envious in their hearts.

    The little girl who set up the stall saw her eyes straighten: "Two gentlemen, do you want to buy a red rope for marriage?" The

    little girl took out a pair of bracelets woven with red ropes. The pattern of the bracelets is very simple and looks very good. .

    Feng Jingbo firmly refused to admit that he was attracted by the word "marriage".

    "This red string is very clever, and those who wear a pair will be together forever..." The little girl took advantage of the weekend to replace her mother to start work and buy things. Her mouth was not as clever as her mother's, and the words she said were dry. How attractive.

    The little girl thought that this deal was going to turn yellow, but she saw that the gentle-looking man took the initiative to pick up the red rope and looked at it carefully.

    "Old Gong, do you like this?" Lin Xiaozhu stared at the simple woven bracelet, as if trying to see the flowers out of him.

    In his eyes, Feng Jingbo was linked to being tall. Lin Xiaozhu was already surprised that Feng Jingbo was willing to accompany him to such a small alley.

    There must be something mysterious about this bracelet!

    Look at this unpretentious design...it must be the work of a certain master! This design just looks simple. It is like a line drawing in a literary work. Although there is no gorgeous description, it uses a red rope to entangle the past to explain the lover's past...

    Ah, Lao Gong It's amazing. An inconspicuous bracelet, he can find the extraordinary in it, it is simply the protagonist of those street Taobao in the novel!

    Lin Xiaozhu admired Feng Jingbo more and more, feeling that he was such a fool that the past few hundred years had almost been in vain.

    "How much is this?" Feng Jingbo couldn't put it down.

    "10 yuan for a pair, it's very cheap." The little girl's eyes lit up, "You look so good-looking, I'll give you another discount, eight yuan for a pair."

    Under the temptation of beauty, she not only Not haggling with the guests, but also took the initiative to reduce the price!

    Feng Jingbo was really moved, he took out his mobile phone and had to scan the code to pay.

    "Old Gong, you bought me a lot of food today. Let me pay for your bracelet." Lin Xiaozhu took out his mobile phone and simply scanned the QR code to pay.