Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Next, Lin Xiaozhu continued to train Feng Falcon to catch Zhou. However, what was different from the beginning was that Lin Xiaozhu's goal was no longer to let Xiaosun catch something taller, but to let him insist on catching things, not people...

    "Dad."

    Little Fatty Sun has overcome all obstacles He crawled directly over and grabbed Lin Xiaozhu's clothes.

    Lin Xiaozhu wiped his face: "I knew you wanted Dad. Tomorrow, Dad will be embarrassed with you."

    He said that, but Lin Xiaozhu didn't blame Little Fatty, but used toys to tease him and play with him.

    ——Time

    flies, and in a blink of an eye, it is time to catch Zhou Yan.

    Mr. Feng was very happy. He was going to hold a banquet in the old house and invite people with good relations to come. All the guests brought gifts to Xiao Sun, and after the servants had confirmed them all, they placed them on the long table used for catching Zhou.

    "The auspicious time has come." The butler walked over and said.

    Feng Jingbo picked up the chubby bamboo shoots and put him on the table.

    There are all kinds of things on the table, including abacus, books, pens...

    "Xiao Sun, go get the abacus!"

    "Don't listen to your great-grandfather, go get the scale that symbolizes the law..."

    "Go and get the calcium tablet . , I'll be a doctor in the future!"

    Although he was not his own child, all the guests were very enthusiastic and looked forward to a bright future for the child.

    Lin Xiaozhu was a little worried and quietly looked at the small bamboo shoots on the table.

    This is the first time Xiao Sun has seen how many things, several times more than before. He looked around curiously, crawled around, looked around, but didn't touch anything.

    Everyone was looking forward to it, and after waiting for a long time without results, they became anxious. If it weren't for taking care of his own image, he would be scratching his head.

    "Quick, take this..."

    "Xiaosun came here..."

    "My sister-in-law taught me well. Look at Xiaosun's posture. At a young age, he knew that he had to investigate the market first and then make a decision. He must be a business genius in the future!" The

    guests are really good at talking Now, Lin Xiaozhu, who was a little embarrassed, felt a lot better.

    Finally, everyone's focus, the big fat bamboo shoots, finally stopped and hugged something.

    While holding something, he turned his head and smiled at Lin Xiaozhu: "Dad, Daddy~" In the

    past, when he held the same thing, his father would hug him and play with him~

    Lin Xiaozhu took a closer look and almost fainted.

    Feng Falcon is holding a colorful glazed flowerpot in his hand. No matter how beautiful the flowerpot is, it cannot change the fact that it is a flowerpot!

    Thinking of the compliments from the guests just now, Lin Xiaozhu felt embarrassed and wanted to dig a hole and get in.

    What are you doing with your little fat bamboo shoots in flower pots?