Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Roses

    Feng Jingbo raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows.

    I would rather eat soil...

    Feng Jingbo was afraid that Lin Xiaozhu would take out a large flower pot and grow himself in the courtyard in the next second, so he could only take a step back.

    "Okay, I promise you. Come, drink this porridge."

    Lin Xiaozhu laughed happily, rolled on the quilt, and removed the quilt wrapped around him. He put his hands on the quilt and got up numbly.

    Feng Jingbo raised the pillow and put it on the head of the bed.

    Lin Xiaozhu leaned back, leaning on the head of the bed through the soft pillow. There are wood carvings on the headboard, which is very beautiful. However, if you leaned directly on it, it would simply be suffering, and it was really embarrassing!

    With pillows, it's different.

    Feng Jingbo picked up the bowl and started feeding again.

    Lin Xiaozhu had no strength before, and was also fed by Feng Jingbo, and now he is used to someone's care. It's just that he didn't expect that a certain generous parent had already changed.

    Feng Jingbo is a carnivore and has evolved towards a vegetarian diet. Whether it is tough bamboo or tender bamboo shoots, he likes it all.

    After eating the porridge, Lin Xiaozhu wiped his mouth and drank some water.

    His body is just beginning to return to normal, although like a healthy person. But in fact, this is still in a sensitive period, and once it dies, it will immediately return to its original shape.

    Lin Xiaozhu leaned on the head of the bed and thought for a moment: "Old Gong, I'm so bored. Go and bring me the notebook and recorder. I'll write and write songs while I'm in the free time."

    Feng Jingbo: "...Okay. ."

    Feng Jingbo had a headache when he thought that the song was composed for himself.

    He walked to the music room, rummaged through, and quickly found everything.

    With the tools, Lin Xiaozhu also continued to create.

    It was lunch break time, and Feng Jingbo did not have the habit of taking a nap. He simply carried his PDA and sat beside Lin Xiaozhu to handle business affairs.

    However, after processing a document, he raised his head and glanced at Lin Xiaozhu secretly.

    Lin Xiaozhu, who was immersed in the creation, did not realize that his mind was full of pictures of watching pornographic films with Feng Jingbo in the past. Inspiration came like a tide, and Lin Xiaozhu's writing was like a god, and his creation was very fast.

    Because the song writing went very smoothly, Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth, as if there was a dazzling light on his face.

    Feng Jingbo watched a certain bamboo shoot silently, gradually fell into deep thought, and couldn't even read the document.

    Since their marriage, he and Xiaozhu seem to get along very well, but in fact there are many problems.

    Xiaozhu didn't know anything about it, so he took advantage of the situation, and so far the marriage has not been consummated. Although Xiaozhu is very close to him and sleeps in the same bed every night, he doesn't actually regard him as a lover in his heart.