Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Exposure

    Although Fatty Feng is a bit fleshy, his very pleasing appearance is like a New Year's picture doll.

    As early as when the photo of his collaboration with Lin Xiaozhu went online, he attracted a large number of fans.

    Now, everyone found out that he was actually the child of famous singer Lin Xiaozhu, and the number of his fans was increasing, as if he had been hit with hormones.

    "Xiaozhu is still so young, he has a child, he is crying!"

    "Wow, I want to give it to the little monkey. As a result, not only did Xiaozhu not get divorced, but also a little fat man!

    " The fat man is quite like Xiaozhu, but he's a little fatter, hahaha..."

    This incident had a big impact on Lin Xiaozhu, some fans chose to take off the fan, but some people loved Lin Xiaozhu more because they liked children.

    However, Lin Xiaozhu quietly popped out a child who was a few years old, and it still brought him a lot of negative effects in the end. His fans have dropped a lot.

    However, Lin Xiaozhu was not too sad.

    Horizontally and vertically he will quit the circle after a while, and horizontally and vertically fans are going to lose, and it is not bad for a while.

    Liu Feng is working as a monk for one day and hitting the clock for one day. At this juncture, he is still thinking about how to increase fans for Lin Xiaozhu.

    "Xiaozhu, in fact, parent-child variety shows are very popular recently. Your little fat man is very cute and popular. If you are interested, you can try it."

    "I'll think about it again." Lin Xiaozhu frowned.

    Feng Jingbo put down the financial magazine in his hand, rested his head with one hand, and looked at Lin Xiaozhu with a half-smile.

    "You're about to step back, so don't bother so much. Besides, are you sure that Little Fatty is suitable for these variety shows?"

    "I think Xiao Sun is only three years old, so it's better not to go." Lin Xiaozhu looked confused. He rubbed his clothes irritably, and a piece of clothes that was so neat was about to be rubbed out of shape by him.

    "However, Xiaosun likes to stay with me very much. If I take over the next parent-child show, then I will have enough time with him before I quit the circle. He likes taking pictures so much, maybe he will like taking pictures too. Variety show."

    Feng Xiaofazi was taken by the nanny to play, and he was sweating profusely in the courtyard.

    It was not until he was tired that he finally reluctantly left the courtyard and turned upstairs to find his father.

    "Dad!" Fatty Feng trotted for a while and flew over.

    He was like a small cannon and a bullet, crashing directly into Lin Xiaozhu's arms. Thanks to Lin Xiaozhu being a goblin, his ability to withstand is much stronger than that of humans, so he didn't directly knock him over.

    "Xiao Sun, you are not allowed to rush over directly into Dad's arms in the future. You have to walk over step by step, do you understand?"

    "Mmmm." Fatty Feng nodded obediently.

    "It's the same with other people, don't bump people into your arms. Although you are still young, you are already heavy enough."

    Heavy enough...