Chapter 25

Chapter 25 The correct posture of sucking bamboo shoots

    Feng Jingbo, this animal has always been strong in action, and he hugged Lin Xiaozhu involuntarily.

    Before Lin Xiaozhu could react, he was already hugged into his arms. The force was not great, but he raised his hand and pushed it, only to find that the opponent's force was a little bit stronger, and he couldn't push it at all.

    "Xiaozhu, don't make trouble. It's getting late, go to bed." Feng Jingbo said, turning off the lamp.

    Lin Xiaozhu's face was stunned: "..."

    Is he making a fool of yourself? He just wanted a pillow. The human world is so complicated, it seems that he still has a lot to learn.

    The simple bamboo shoot was fooled by the big-tailed wolf like this, no longer resisting or complaining.

    Lin Xiaozhu moved his body, couldn't help raising his hand and poked Feng Jingbo's chest.

    Stiff...

    Feng Jingbo's breath stagnated: "Xiaozhu, what's wrong?"

    Feng Jingbo couldn't help thinking, did he shoot himself in the foot with a rock. He originally thought that Xiaozhu was so innocent and would only be held obediently.

    Unexpectedly... Tonight's Xiaozhu was so enthusiastic that he couldn't imagine it at all!

    "It's nothing, I just accidentally poked it." Lin Xiaozhu pursed his lips.

    Feng Jingbo frowned slightly and didn't ask any further questions.

    However, he knew very well that this was definitely a deliberate poke, not a so-called accident.

    However, he could only silently recite Lin Xiaozhu's birthday and count down the countdown, not daring to start a meal rashly to frighten a certain cutie.

    Lin Xiaozhu closed his eyes and hugged Feng Jingbo. In the darkness, there was a slightly disgusting expression on his delicate face.

    This pillow is so hard!

    However, he is a caring bamboo shoot, so he doesn't need that pillow, so as not to irritate the old attack. Before he goes home tomorrow, he will go to the toy store and buy another type of throw pillow.

    He doesn't want to sleep with a hard wooden pillow every day!

    The big-tailed wolf who succeeded didn't know yet that he had been disliked by a certain bamboo shoot... ——The

    next

    day, Lin Xiaozhu returned to the company.

    Liu Feng first took the script and tried to practice with Lin Xiaozhu.

    Lin Xiaozhu's reaction ability is not very good, answering questions is like reciting a template, and the script is overweight.

    Liu Feng had a headache: "Xiaozhu, don't say this in a tone of endorsement. This book is just to give you a guide. When you play, you can temporarily play on this range and let the audience see your highlights."

    Lin Xiaozhu's eyes darkened: "Brother Liu, this is... too difficult."

    "Forget it. I'll help you train. You can train your tone well, don't be stage fright." Liu Feng continued to train and guide.

    Lin Xiaozhu has never performed in front of so many audiences. For him, this psychological pressure is a big problem.

    The training didn't end until very late, and Lin Xiaozhu dragged home exhausted. I don't even have time to buy a new pillow.