Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Feng Jingbo smiled and said nothing.

    He opened the box and saw an identical white suit in the box. There is only a difference in size.

    "This box contains my clothes."

    Today is Xiaozhu's birthday and the day of confession. On such a big day, how can you not wear a couple's outfit for the occasion?

    Lin Xiaozhu stared at the clothes in the box for a long while: "Is this designer lazy? Except for the size, there is no difference between these two clothes."

    Feng Jingbo couldn't stop laughing.

    "What are you laughing at, Lao Gong, am I wrong?" Lin Xiaozhu was puzzled.

    "Xiaozhu, this is called a couple's outfit. When we go out wearing this outfit, everyone will know that we are a couple."

    Lin Xiaozhu smiled, his eyes crooked like crescent moons: "You are so stupid, Lao Gong. I hug you everywhere. Let's go, who doesn't know we are a couple?"

    "Well, Xiaozhu is smarter, why didn't I think of it just now." A light flashed in Feng Jingbo's eyes, "I'll wait for Xiaozhu later. Take me around."

    "Okay. But I bought these clothes without buying them. If I don't wear them, it would be a waste. Let's put them on." Lin Xiaozhu picked up the clothes, turned around and entered the bathroom.

    The bedroom door was tightly shut, and the sun shone on the ground through the window, illuminating the bedroom brightly.

    Feng Jingbo walked to the window, pulled the heavy curtains, and closed the window.

    He didn't plan to go to the next room to change his clothes, but changed directly in the bedroom. Of course, a hooligan was not thick-skinned enough, so he chose to change his pants first.

    When Lin Xiaozhu came out, what he saw was Feng Jingbo standing beside the bed. The other party was wearing a white dress on the upper body, the buttons were not yet fastened, revealing a clean chest, and the abdominal muscles had beautiful lines, which contained gushing power.

    His slender and powerful fingers twisted a button and fastened it slowly, with a slow, dignified air. With his movements, the spring light slowly subsided.

    Staring at the jewel button through the opaque white dress, Lin Xiaozhu seemed to be able to recall the blushing scene just now.

    Lin Xiaozhu, who had just changed his clothes, was the first to encounter such a shock. He was dumbfounded and stood there, completely dumbfounded.

    "Does it look good?"

    Feng Jingbo hooked his lips, his warm and jade-like face was a little more charming and sexy than before. His voice was low and hoarse, with silent bewitching, like a mermaid in the deep sea, making the fascinated sailor throw himself into the trap.

    "Okay, good-looking." Lin Xiaozhu's mind was chaotic, and he could no longer think normally. He obeyed the voice in his heart and confided his heart obediently.

    Feng Jingbo chuckled lightly: "Then, I'll let you watch it tonight."

    "Yeah." Lin Xiaozhu's face blushed. His fawn-like eyes were dyed with a thin layer of water mist, and his expression was tense, with a little restraint.

    In the past, Feng Jingbo was always gentle and like water, but today he is very different, with aggression that cannot be ignored, which makes people tremble.