Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Xiaozhu who has no appetite (1)

    Lin Xiaozhu grabbed the bamboo shoot Bo pillow and put it in his arms, feeling filled with emotion.

    It's good to have an old attack. Otherwise, he will be bullied to death.

    Little stars like him have always been at the bottom of the entertainment industry.

    Not long after, Feng Jingbo returned.

    "Xiaozhu, you don't have to worry now. I'll send someone to investigate, and it won't take long for the results to come. You are happy to raise your baby, and leave the rest to Lao Gong to deal with it."

    "Old Gong, you are so kind . ." Lin Xiaozhu raised the pillow and let the cute bamboo shoot pillow kiss Feng Jingbo.

    Feng Jingbo laughed, took the bamboo shoots pillow and put it aside, and stretched out his hand towards the person on the bed.

    "The baby room has been arranged, do you want to go and see it together?"

    "Okay." Lin Xiaozhu suddenly became interested.

    Holding Feng Jingbo's hand, he slowly walked down the corridor to the room near the master bedroom. This room is reserved for children and has been vacant before.

    Now that Lin Xiaozhu people have purchased a lot of things, this room is finally useful.

    The floor of the room is covered with soft soft cushions for children. The crib is fenced with a cute cartoon quilt.

    There is also a cradle in the room, on which hangs several colorful toys that the child can reach with his arms outstretched.

    Lin Xiaozhu strolled through it and was filled with emotion.

    "This room is so nice, Xiao Sun will definitely like it." Lin Xiaozhu was walking, and was attracted by the flowerpot on the balcony.

    The flower pot is not very big, much smaller than the one he used himself. He picked it up and weighed it, feeling that the weight was quite thick.

    "This flower pot is not bad, it won't be very tiring to hold. You can take the small bamboo shoots out to bask in the sun."

    Having said this, Lin Xiaozhu's eyes darkened.

    He was going to get divorced after giving birth to Xiaosun, and he planned to go home and continue to practice. It is estimated that there will not be too many opportunities to meet Xiao Sun in the future.

    But it doesn't matter, their bamboo family has always been self-reliant. It's okay to meet less often, and it's not parting from life or death. Just knowing that the other person is doing well is enough.

    Lin Xiaozhu was relieved quickly.

    He lived for more than 500 years and witnessed the departure of his parents, elders, brothers and sisters one after another. He is used to saying goodbye to his family forever; just parting doesn't make him feel too sad.

    "Xiaozhu, I'll help you put down the flowerpot." Feng Jingbo came over, took the flowerpot and put it on the ground.

    The moment he was sure that Lin Xiaozhu was safe and sound, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Lin Xiaozhu tilted his head, a little puzzled: "Old Gong, I'll just move a flowerpot, you don't need to be so nervous."

    "You are already a person with small bamboo shoots, so be careful." Feng Jingbo also Quite helpless, he raised his hand, tapped Lin Xiaozhu's forehead, and warned in a warm voice.