2

The matter of selling **** is simple to say, but it is still a bit difficult to implement.

The most difficult part is-pricing is difficult.

Moreover, it is said that human trafficking is illegal in human society, so he doesn't want to squat.

After drinking a bottle of milk powder for the little boy, Tan Qing slapped his lips and dexterously jumped off the kitchen window sill.

He thought about it, and for the sake of goodness, it is most appropriate to sell the crying and stupid cub to his biological father.

Although after Tan Qing's failure to cross the robbery was struck by lightning, he had never seen the actor of this book, that is, the father of the cub he gave birth to, Mr. He Mingyu.

Ugh.

Knowing that it would fail to cross the catastrophe, it would be better to be struck by lightning early than to cross.

Then wear it in early.

Maybe it can be worn until the original owner is rolling around with He Mingyu.

After all, a man who can be hit at once must be **** sweet in physique and ability.

The more Tan Qing thought about it, the more depressed she became, and her face shook sadly from the bottle she had just emptied, and then reheated the hot water, ready to make another cup for the little boy.

Hot water rolled away in the pot, and Tan Qing's phone rang.

Tan Qing pressed the power supply with one hand, and took the phone out of his pocket with the other hand, and looked at the power display.

His agent.

Zhao Cong.

This is quite strange, after all, since Tan Qing's seduction of He Mingyu was exposed and kicked out of the company, the agent hadn't had a good face to him.

Especially when he later learned that he had switched to a night market to set up a street stall, the look in his eyes was even more difficult to describe.

Tan Qing poured hot water into the milk powder and picked up the phone by the way: "Hey, Brother Zhao, good evening, have you eaten yet?"

Zhao Cong frowned on the other end of the phone: "It's not that I said you talked about Qing Qing, you just went to set up a stall for a few days, what do you mean by your mouth?"

Tan Qing feels that he is quite innocent, but he bought this set of words that he used to learn from his native family: "What's wrong with this?"

Zhao Cong said: "You are an idol! Do you remember the concept of idol that you told you during the training?"

Probably because Tanqing didn’t answer, Zhao Cong continued, “Don’t remember? Then I’ll repeat it to you. Idol is a little fairy who is not close to the world, drinking dew and drinking jelly from the clouds and not going to the bathroom! Thinking about it now Yet?!"

Tan Qing: "..."

Oh.

Except that he still needs a toilet before he hasn't, everything else is exactly the same as his previous life.

Tan Qing really felt that the dew and jelly were not as delicious as spicy crayfish.

So he was very entangled and said to Zhao Cong: "Brother Zhao, are you calling me this time to be a fairy boy?"

Zhao Cong sneered: "Tan Qing, you haven't woken up from your dream? The fart little fairy boy, did you forget the thing about climbing He Dong's bed?"

Row.