104

The noise caused by the helicopter was circling back and forth in the silent night sky. For a while, Tan Qing didn't know if He Mingyu heard it clearly.

But whether He Mingyu heard it clearly or not.

Tan Qing disliked other people mentioning Phoenix to him.

What can I mention?

If it weren’t for that stupid bird, he had to deal with it all by himself, talk about causal cycles, ask for retribution, and let him be a demon in the future——

Dead are dead.

The lingering spirits.

Tan Qing's feeling a little irritable because he had already killed He Hui was pried away by Yan Mu again, and even the sight of Yan Mu had a **** killing intent.

The demon is a demon after all.

No matter how cautious, no matter how restrained and strict.

Once the blood is stained, and the blood is licked, it is inevitable that there will be a little distressed.

Blood is sweet.

Even He Hui, who is over half a hundred years old and possesses a dirty heart that can no longer be dirty-still has the smell of sweet blood.

The blood originally stained on Tan Qing's cheeks has been wiped hurriedly by him on the way to find the babe.

Now I suddenly remembered that Tan Qing even regretted not having two more sips at the time.

Blood and flesh.

Darkness and filth.

Several times thunder robbery and the sun lost.

perhaps.

The big demon shouldn't have dreamed of flying through the catastrophe.

But Phoenix always tells him when he dreams back that there is only a boundary between good and evil between monsters and gods.

What a liar.

Tan Qing's eyebrows narrowed, and her gaze swept down on Yan Mu, who was standing opposite: "You are all of the same kind, because you are not easy to cultivate. I have given you several opportunities. Ask you the last time-- Who are you?"

The originally extremely weak killing intent slowly clamored in the air, gradually becoming more intense.

The great demon's sensory abilities are far stronger than ordinary humans.

Tan Qing's gloomy face and his murderous intentions on the paper were almost unobstructed by Yan Mu.

Yan Mu smiled, looked at Tan Qing, and whispered, "You won't remember me."

"Tan Qing, you will never remember me."

Yan Mu slowly used an almost lonely voice: "You remember the little girl's lavender dress, remember the birthdays of every partner around you, and even the old hen you raised can remember the baby chicks. Broken Shell Day... but you never remember me."

Tan Qing: "..."

no.

Tan Qing wondered if she was not so forgetful.

This has to be so non-existent, that he can understand his situation so well without leaving any traces.

Tan Qing scratched his chin twice, then glanced at Yan Mu again.

Although she didn't know exactly how she felt this way, Tan Qing could still feel the demonic spirit on Yan Mu... a very familiar feeling.

The familiar seems to come from myself.

But Tan Qing thought about it several times, but in any case, he had no memory of which little monster cultivation base or demon pill he had sent back.

As a big demon, this situation is really rare and dangerous.

Tan Qing retracted her gaze, tilted her head, as if she had already made a decision: "Your cultivation level is good, but now... you should not be able to beat me. If you really don't say who you are, I will Kill you."

Yan Mu grinned and said, "In front of He Mingyu? Qingqing, aren't you afraid to scare him?"

Tan Qing: "..."

It seemed to prove that what Yan Mu said was right.

Before the words came down, the helicopter that had hovered overhead for several minutes finally found a suitable location.

The suspended ladder was lowered from the helicopter.

He Mingyu's figure appeared at the other end of the suspended ladder.

Due to the distance, the tall and straight posture looks extremely fragile when seen from a distance.

Just like any ordinary human, it can't stand the slightest attack at all.

Yan Mu's gaze also looked at the suspension ladder.

He squinted his eyes, as if sighing, or sighing with emotion: "What is so good about human beings who are really fragile and helpless. Qingqing——"

"I didn't want to do it myself, but what should I do? I really want to kill him myself now."

Tan Qing: "???"

Most of Tan Qing's attention was on He Mingyu, leaving an ear to Yan Mu.

Yan Mu's words have not been completely digested yet.

I saw that the dark gray suit on the other side flickered and disappeared instantly from the place.

The speed of the big demon is far beyond that of ordinary people.

Especially when taking full speed, the vision of a normal person can't capture any traces at all.

The jungle flight at night is obstructed a lot. When hovering in the air, the pilot must be busy paying attention to the angle and distance. It is inseparable from the mental concern about what will exist among the dark trees.

But Tan Qing could see clearly.

That vigorous rushed in the direction of He Mingyu's suspension ladder!

Only a dozen meters away.

"and many more--!"

Tan Qing turned around immediately.

His figure shifted, and he chased Yan Mu's position abruptly.