122

Whether it is the program group or the invited guests, even Shengjing Entertainment did not expect it.

After the three episodes were broadcast, it was not one of the four guests who attracted the most fans.

It is the CP of He Mingyu and Tan Qing.

Three short episodes are broadcast in the order of one episode each month.

Less than a month.

The "He Tan" CP not only overwhelmed Tan Qing's "Silent" CP formed by Ji Yanxiu in "Xuanwu" with an overwhelming momentum, and even quickly caught up with the number of Tan Qing Wei fans.

The most terrifying thing is.

He Mingyu's Weibo originally had a large number of straight male fans who followed him in business and finance because of financial publications and well-known foreign alumni records.

Every time the enthusiasm for comments that He Mingyu just posted on the blog has passed, these straight male fans can also exchange their own recent insights on international financial investment in the gradually cooling comment area, hoping to have a chance to get He Mingyu's reply.

——After all, Boss He once lost six stocks in the comment area on the day of the official announcement of his marriage.

Then every day after the market opens, this stock is in the daily limit state.

But more than half a month later.

The poor straight male fans finally completely lost their one-third acre of land in the comment area.

And also was forced to eat a lot of Amway from "He Tan" CP fans.

Later.

Many straight male fans even begin to feel that Boss He and Tan Qing are also sweeter from the perspective of a straight guy.

In order to prevent themselves from breaking, the straight male fans temporarily withdrew from the small forums in the comment area of ​​He Mingyu's Weibo.

If it is said that when He Mingyu and Tan Qing disclosed the news of their marriage on Weibo, many netizens had only a very vague concept about the relationship between the two.

Then the variety show "His & Her Life" made the two people come to the front of netizens in a sweet and sweet manner.

At the beginning, the number of "He Tan" CP army was developing rapidly.

Soon, he successfully captured He Mingyu's Weibo and established a two-person station. Even under Tan Qing's Weibo comment area, CP fans often began to appear.

But soon.

"He Tan" CP found that neither He Mingyu nor Tan Qing are the kind of people who take the initiative to send food to fans.

For example, one of them has only posted two Weibos after registering for six years.

The other hasn't updated blogs for almost three months.

Are there fans who are more humble than being a CP fan?

That must be gone.

But fortunately, the "He Tan" CP fan has a wealth of CP experience. Since the two masters cannot be summoned, then they can only step back to the second place-

The first choice is to go to the official blog of "His & Her Life".

Be rigorous, civilized, friendly, eager, and enthusiastic about seeking official benefits.

Soon, the program team found out.

After the last episode of the program was broadcast, the hot searches that were voluntarily topped by fans were almost all related to Tan Qing and He Mingyu.