41

He Mingyu's parents lived in a small three-story building in the compound. When entering the yard, there were heroic guards standing guard at the door.

Both sides of the yard are planted with thick-mouthed pines and cypresses. Although the branches are swaying by the cold wind, they are still green.

The driver parked the car downstairs.

When Tan Qing slipped out of the car, a row of night training soldiers walked past him with their heads up and their chests high, shouting slogans.

Oops.

So handsome.

Tan Qing looked curiously for a while, seeing that the row of soldiers was about to pass by, and was immediately distracted.

And as soon as he took a step forward, another black car parked at the door suddenly turned on the high beam.

Then the far off lights of that car flashed and flashed.

After a few seconds.

The door opened and He Mingyu walked out of the car holding Tanjiji.

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing had to shrink her neck, put her outstretched feet back, and ran up to He Mingyu, opening her mouth and said, "Oh, you just came here too, it's a coincidence."

The group of soldiers who was about to walk past Tan Qing might have also seen the people getting on and off the car. The one with the rank of the leader ran over and saluted He Mingyu.

Tan Qing's eyes suddenly became full of envy.

He Mingyu had already waved his hand to let the Sergeant Major leave. At this moment, he caught a glimpse of Tan Qing's expression and changed his mouth again: "In training?"

The Sergeant Major stood attentively and rested for a moment: "Report, we are training for night running."

He Mingyu seemed to casually say: "Is the family in J City?"

The sergeant chief shook his head with a smile: "No, most of the soldiers in the team are sent to station. They are not here."

He Mingyu nodded: "Do you miss home?"

The Sergeant Chief said: "You are making fun of us, you must want to! But there is no way..."

Probably this evening He Mingyu looks very approachable.

The sergeant's gaze stayed in He Mingyu’s arms while chatting with a rattle, and finally he couldn’t help but asked: "Mr. He, is this your son?"

He Mingyu followed the gaze of the sergeant chief and looked down at the chattering happily.

Then he lifted him up calmly and with a slight ostentation, and said very arrogantly: "It's my son, it's been three months and twelve days."

Talking in a silly way, I just rode a horse with my grandpa just now, and fell in love with the feeling of being hugged for a while.

In addition, He Mingyu's arm is definitely stronger than He Qi.

Tanjiji was slapped a few times like a sweet and soft little rice cake, and his mouth was grinning happily, and he yelled a string of "Rake, rake, rake, rake—!"

"Speak so clearly at such a young age!"

The sergeant chief suddenly He Mingyu got a big gossip about the son, and he was surprised and praised sincerely, "Mr. He is really a good teacher. I didn't expect you to take the children yourself. My son couldn't speak clearly when he was three months old, my lord. I don't know what he is muttering!"