60

Tan Qing returned to the bedroom with her strawberry in her arms. After thinking about it, she poked her head out of the bedroom and said to He Mingyu, who was still standing in the doorway on the other side: "I'm closed."

He Mingyu gave a hum and went back to the house.

Ten p.m.

It was still early for Tan Qing.

As a fox who is not afraid of three heights or bald heads, Tan Qing can't wait to spend every night with the game.

It’s so fun to play games.

It's much happier than being poked on the bed by He Mingyu.

Tan Qing jumped onto the bed swiftly, covered herself with the quilt, and opened the game interface.

The rookie teammate is not there.

Tan Qing was a little disappointed.

Without Ji Yanxiu to back him up, no one helped him attract the firepower of scolding after entering the game.

But after thinking and thinking.

The enthusiasm for the game still overwhelms the worry about being scolded.

Tan Qing just formed a team at random, and when he entered the waiting interface, he called in as soon as he called.

Tan Qing: "!!!"

And the caller is quite persevering.

Tan Qing waited for a long time and didn't wait for the incoming call to automatically hang up, so she returned to the main page angrily and answered the call: "Waiyai?"

A cool voice came from the other end of the phone: "Qing Qing beauty, do you miss me?"

Tan Qing glanced at the unknown caller's prompt, indifferently like an unsentimental killer: "No."

Yan Jianbai sighed faintly: "Well, we have dated so many times, why do you have no feelings for me at all?"

Tan Qing saw the game waiting time jump over, grinding her teeth: "What's the matter with you?"

Yan Jianbai smiled and said with temptation: "It must be a good thing to tell you! Do you have time? I invite you to drink."

Tan Qing was moved: "Drinking?"

Yan Jianbai: "Don't you like my bar? Please go there for a drink, or not?"

Tan Qing rubbed her hands, and tentatively said like a student who hadn't finished his homework trying to refuse an Internet cafe: "No way...it's too late now..."

Yan Jianbai curled his lips: "He Mingyu won't let you out?"

Tan Qing hugged herself anxiously: "He shouldn't care about me, but there is no bus anymore so late."

Yan Jianbai: "..."

Yan Jianbai said speechlessly: "You take a taxi?"

Tan Qing rolled her eyes and said stingly: "Then you will reimburse me?"

Yan Jianbai: "..."

Yan Jianbai: "Beauty, can you be a little demon with thousands of years of practice?"

Tan Qing is confident: "It can't."

Yan Jianbai: "..."

Your friend Yan Xisi transfers one thousand yuan to you.

Note: The bar is waiting for you.

Tan Qing accepted the stolen money, and then quickly ate up the remaining strawberries on the plate.