99

I don't know if he was dumbfounded by Tan Qing, or if he was really guilty.

In short, when Tan Qing came downstairs with the chat, He Hui didn't follow.

The guests who came to the family banquet have slowly entered the venue, and the meeting room on the first floor of the old-fashioned villa is also much more lively than it was at the beginning.

Tan Qing didn't want to say hello to those people, only wanted to sneak in to find the kitchen.

So skillfully carried the little boy who was gnawing his hands and keeping quiet on his shoulders, and slid past the stairs with brisk footsteps against the corner.

One big and one small thief slipped to the other side.

I didn't find the kitchen, but I found President He who was handsome and tall in a suit and leather shoes.

Tan Qing: "..."

Talk about it: "Rake it!"

Tan Qing quickly stuffed the little fat cub into He Mingyu's arms, and said confidently, "Here is a cub!"

He Mingyu: "..."

Compared to Tan Qing, the little fat cub, who is easier to move only when carried on his shoulders, looked very light in He Mingyu's arms, and was easily changed from the left arm to the right arm.

He touched the diaper on his little **** by the way, and He Mingyu said to Tanqing, "Isn't going to eat? Why did he hug his son down the stairs over there."

Tan Qing looked around for a while, and touched her nose in embarrassment: "Where is the kitchen?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu sighed and turned around: "Let's go, I'll accompany you over, take a few bites first. Mom just urged us to pass."

Tan Qing immediately reached out and took He Mingyu's hand, followed him happily, and walked happily and said: "Okay, I'll have a chicken leg! When I just went downstairs, I saw a customer and a lot of people came. Oh."

Tan Jiji sat in the left arm of He Mingyu, and Tan Qing was holding He Mingyu's right hand.

At the moment the **** touched, He Mingyu was slightly stunned for a second.

Turning his head, looked at Tan Qing, and said softly: "Are you nervous?"

Tan Qing: "Eh..."

Tan Qing took He Mingyu's hand and shook it back and forth a few times, and said honestly: "I don't know, wow, it's actually difficult for me to communicate with humans, no, people. I don't know what they think..."

Ups and downs of fame and fortune, the world for a hundred years.

Tan Qing couldn't understand what was in dispute.

Within a few seconds after speaking, Tan Qing felt that something was wrong.

He quickly blinked and hugged He Mingyu's hand: "But you and I share a common topic. I promise to be super responsible for you and be good to you for the rest of my life!"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu didn't know whether he believed it or not, but he took Tan Qing's hand again: "Well, let's go."

The kitchen is actually not far from the stairs on the right, and you can see it after going around a few Roman columns.

The few chefs who were busy in it were all selected by Lin Yu from the six-star hotel invested by He Shi, and he let He Mingyu personally try the taste, and finally ordered the menu.