106

The next day was a cloudy day.

The season is about to alternate between spring and summer, and the sky is dull, as if it is going to rain.

No raindrops fell for another half day.

This kind of weather is always best for sleeping.

In the gloomy sky, Tan Qing woke up with back pain, **** pain, and throat pain, so she tilted her ankle aside very uncomfortably.

He had not succeeded in kicking He Mingyu, but he was grabbed by his ankle and pressed back into the bed.

A strong arm stretched out from the other side of the bed, wrapped around Tan Qing's waist, and led the person over: "Wake up?"

Tan Qing resolutely retracted her feet and closed her eyes: "No no!"

He Mingyu seemed to wake up recently, and his voice was a bit low and dumb: "Really?"

Tan Qing: "..."

right……

The hand that was originally placed on the waist slowly moved down a few points at some point.

Seeing it, I am about to move to the **** that was miserable and miserable all night last night——

Tan Qing immediately stretched out her hand to cover her ass, opened her eyes suddenly, and turned over He Mingyu: "Wake up, wake up! I'm going to make money to support my family, and I'm going to the company today!"

He Mingyu frowned and seemed a little unsatisfied.

But he moved his hand back and looked at Tan Qing, whose eyes were on his body, "Go to Rong Sheng?"

Tan Qing slapped He Mingyu like a sloth: "For Duck, I haven't visited him since "Xuanwu" was finished. I'm going to ask him what job I will do after filming."

Last night, it was all night, and it was almost dawn before He Mingyu went to the bathroom to wash.

After washing, I don’t know if it’s because of some personal thoughts, or I simply feel that sleeping like this is more comfortable.

In short, when he woke up, Tan Qing was still naked.

Tan Qing didn't realize that there was any problem at all, and he put on He Mingyu's body and spoke, every time it was like an invisible teasing.

He Mingyu's voice became more and more sinking: "Rong Sheng is the CEO of Shengjing Entertainment. It is not appropriate to let him be solely responsible for your work. I will wait and tell him and let him re-arrange an agent for you."

Tan Qing nodded obediently: "Oh..."

He Mingyu turned over with Tan Qing's arms and pressed the person under the quilt: "We went to the banquet yesterday in a hurry. Mom probably will be worried. Shengjing Entertainment and parents will stop by, and let the driver take you home. Look at your parents, okay?"

Tan Qing's little chicken talked about rice: "Hmm."

He Mingyu bowed his head and kissed Tan Qing on the forehead: "Well, it's still early, let's do something else."

Tan Qing: "..."

Qingqing doesn't want to do it!

Uhhhhhhhhh!

Spicy man!

It was almost nine o'clock when he was released from the bedroom.

He Mingyu hugged Tan Qing and took a shower in the bathroom, then placed him on the sink like coaxing a child, and personally wiped his face and brushed his teeth.