50

It is rare for Tan Qing to wake up naturally without being disturbed.

He lay flat on the bed on all sides, and opened his eyes sleepily.

Then he stretched out his hand and stroked his **** pitifully.

Woo.

it hurts.

Tan Qing finally determined that she had been deceived by the shameless human writer.

While cultivating in the Laoshan Mountains, Tan Qing had already read many textbooks seized from other foxes.

Later, when the times progressed, the textbook disappeared, and I read many little yellow books circulating in the human market.

The protagonists in the storybook and the book are called coquettish and tender, and the inner feelings are described as cool and refreshing, as if they wish to be ruined.

What is the sea of ​​clouds up and down, what goes up and down, what goes into a hole in one stroke, what goes straight to Huanglong.

The moment when something was filled, it seemed as if a white light flashed in front of him.

Tan Qing didn't feel it at all.

Only feel the friction.

Crazy friction.

Tan Qing touched her **** again distressed and aggrieved.

I am completely desperate for this cold, merciless, and joyless world.

He lay on the bed.

It was like a flattened fox cake with no vitality.

In the long training time.

Since Qingxiu must not be contaminated with the slightest desire for youth, Tan Qing once was full of infinitely beautiful illusions about love, and secretly fantasized about how happy and cool it was.

Later, after failing to cross the robbery, Tan Qing wanted to feel the happiness of mankind in her dreams!

result.

Now.

Ah.

Humans are really big trotter.

He will never do anything like this with humans again!

Tan Qing cried her face and arched her sore waist.

The whole fox was shrunk into the quilt, and he began to peep up sadly.

He kept talking until He Mingyu fed Tanjiji and drank the milk, fed the cub a bowl of broth, opened the bedroom door again and walked in.

Just walked in.

I saw Tan Qing who arched into the center of the two-meter-five-meter bed from her pillow and wrapped herself into a dumpling.

He Mingyu walked over helplessly, pulled the quilt down, revealing Tuanzi's head: "Are you awake?"

Tan Qing grinds her fangs and warns He Mingyu: "You now! Start to keep a distance of two meters from me."

He Mingyu brought a cup of water from the bedside, took a sip to taste the temperature, and then moved to Tan Qing's lips: "From now on, I get up to drink a glass of water every morning, which will be better for my body."

Tan Qing poured a glass of water down, licked her mouth, and began to verbally abuse He Mingyu: "Then when you **** me last night, why didn't you say stop earlier and be good for my health! I said stop. Stop it!"

He Mingyu put the empty cup back on the bed, bowed his head and kissed Tan Qing's moist lips: "Sorry, I was too focused last night and didn't hear it."

Tan Qing: "..."