105(2)

Hearing the words in the courtyard, he immediately replied: "Boss, it should be hopeless. Brain death caused by excessive blood loss and insufficient blood oxygen, but the heartbeat has never stopped."

He Mingyu's eyes looked dark and cold in the silent night: "What did the doctor and the police say?"

Maybe it was not in the company, and successfully recovered Tan Qing and Tan Chi, Lin Yu's voice was rarely relaxed.

He sighed: "Boss, I told you, it's interesting. The police and He Hui's family who came with the doctor said that the wound was obviously not man-made, it was caused by a beast."

"It means that He Hui has a brain problem. The ghost knows why he ran into the old forest. Who knows if he ran into a wolf or something. Retribution is simply!"

He Mingyu had no expression on his face: "Then arrange a hospital for him. Now that he has been diagnosed with brain death, let him die forever."

This kind of thing is not surprising among the rich.

What's more, He Mingyu has long been kind enough to these people.

Lin Yu turned his head and glanced in the emergency room: "I know the boss, don't worry."

Seeing He Mingyu seemed to hang up.

Lin Yu suddenly remembered something again: "By the way, boss, have you watched Weibo?"

He Mingyu: "Weibo?"

Lin Yu walked a few steps out of the corridor: "Yes, the trailer for Mr. Tan's previous drama came out today. Then the netizens at the bottom said that the boss, Mr. Tan, who made public the marriage news, did not respond."

He Mingyu's expression became more and more cold: "Then?"

Lin Yu felt that her boss didn't seem to be too cold about this gossip, so she immediately speeded up her speech: "Then I started to talk about your relationship with Mr. Tan, maybe it was a fake marriage. Do you know that Mr. Tan returned? ????"

The phone broke quickly.

Lin Yu felt like a dog food packaging bag that was thrown away when it was used up.

After sending out the word married last time.

He Mingyu has not logged on Weibo for months.

As soon as I opened Weibo, the phone was stuck with hundreds of thousands of messages and stopped for more than ten seconds.

He Mingyu frowned slightly irritated, and decided to change to a new phone tomorrow.

Preferably eight gigabytes of CPU memory.

The page finally came out slowly.

He Mingyu completely ignored all comments and private messages, and directly clicked on the only follower on the follow list.

Tan Qing V: He is going to take a bath. [Photo] He Mingyu V: Married. @谈卿V

He Mingyu paused for a moment, subconsciously glanced at the dark bedroom door in front of him, and then clicked on the photo in Tan Qing's Weibo.

In the photo is the double bed in their bedroom.

Dark grey bed sheets.

The quilt on the right bulged, and it was obvious that someone got in.

The one on the left is still flat on the bed, as if waiting for another owner.

Tan Qing's slender fingers exited the country at the same time, compared to a scissor hand that looked very old-fashioned in the photo.

He Mingyu looked at the photo for nearly ten minutes, then dropped the phone and stood up.

Originally, all the depression in the chest seemed to be extinguished by the warm and fresh water vapor, and it became soft and peaceful.

With this kind of inexplicable joy.

The position of the window in the living room is facing the atrium.

Looking down from the spacious floor-to-ceiling windows, you can happen to see the phoenix spreading its wings at the entrance of the fountain.

In the radiance of the nine night lights, the exquisite and dazzling phoenix seemed to be contaminated with the brilliance of the night, which appeared vivid and unassuming.

Maybe it's because of a better mood, or maybe it's because of calmness.

When He Mingyu looked at the phoenix again--

Suddenly there was a seed.

Perhaps, he belongs to the illusion here.