23

He Mingyu: "..."

It may be that he has never seen such a shameless person, and President He’s extremely rare words are out of order.

Tan Qing was very obedient to lay down flat, and even took the initiative to stand up a little.

He thoughtfully placed a convenient posture for He Mingyu.

Either cool, or scare He Mingyu away.

It doesn't hurt to think left and right.

Tan Qing pretended to close her eyes, her heart filled with happiness.

However, he waited for a long time, until the wind blew and the birds were cool, but did not wait for He Mingyu to move.

Huh, has anyone gone?

Tan Qing couldn't help but open his eyes.

From that seam, he saw Xiao Xiaoqing who was half withered.

He Mingyu who is still standing at the door, not knowing where his eyes fall.

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing sat up from the bed angrily, and stretched out his hand confidently: "Look at one hundred yuan! You have been watching it for ten minutes just now! Pay for the money before watching!"

He Mingyu finally looked away, paused for a moment, and said coldly: "Now get up immediately and give you one hundred thousand."

Get up for 100,000 yuan?

Tan Qing suddenly woke up and looked at He Mingyu with round eyes.

He Mingyu put the pillow he had just received at the end of the bed casually, turned and walked out: "One minute late, ten thousand less."

Tan Qing: "..."

Ah.

Tan Qing sat on the bed, grinding her teeth with restraint.

He just slaughtered one and a half million dollars just now. Would he care about this mere one hundred thousand dollars?

of course.

Will care!

How many fat and tender chickens can be bought for one hundred thousand yuan!

Tan Qing got out of bed in a hurry.

While putting on his pants, he tiptoed up and caught up with He Mingyu in small steps: "I'm coming, I'm coming! He Mingyu, do you want to swipe your card or pay in cash?! Wait for me!"

He Mingyu stopped in the living room, waiting for Tan Qing to catch up with him, and frowned, "Zip your pants."

Tan Qing: "Oh..."

Tan Qing obediently installed her own bird that had been blown cold by the wind and stuffed it back, and then smiled brightly at He Mingyu: "Do you want to make money now?"

He Mingyu: "..."

At seven thirty-five in the morning.

Tan Qing happily sat down at the dining table and took out the mobile phone from his trouser pocket. He was very financially aware and deposited the first pot of gold worth 100,000 today as a wealth management product with good returns.

He looked at the balance in his online banking, and then at the fresh slices of ham on the table in front of him.

I think the fox student who pretends to be an adult is really wonderful.

He Mingyu had already fed milk powder to the little boy when he got up early in the morning, and at this time he just let Tan Jiji sit on the table with him.