47

Tan Qing's question was too sincere, and Ji Yanxiu and He Mingyu in the ward were silent for an instant with innocent eyes.

Only the chatter wrapped in clothes by He Mingyu was probably held back for a while.

At this time, he tried very hard to stick out a small head along He Mingyu's collar, blinked his big eyes to look at Tan Qing, raised the corners of his mouth, and grinned with tears in his eyes: "Rake!"

Tan Qing shrank back, and said in surprise: "Wow, no! I wouldn't have such a little kid who likes to cry!"

He Mingyu: "..."

Tan Qing had been hit by Tan Qing many times since he was young.

Although I probably didn't even understand the words, I still understood the essence of Tan Qing's disgust in a few words.

As a result, his small mouth collapsed, his head hung aggrieved, his small hand grabbed at He Mingyu's suit and bow tie, looking very sad, and whimpered and whispered: "Rake, rake, rake..."

He Mingyu hugged Tanjiji distressedly, patted his small body and comforted him: "Dad made fun of you, stop crying, behave."

Tanjiji's little nose was so red from crying, he carefully looked at Tanqing again, and then retracted into He Mingyu's coat like a turtle.

He Mingyu soon felt Tan Jiji crying wet on his suit, but there was no other way. He could only take a serious tone to the person in the hospital bed again: "Tan Qing, stop making trouble."

Tan Qing flickered two big eyes as innocently as Tan Jiji, and said angrily: "You are making trouble. Look at you, you are fierce and strict, and you are not my type at first sight! Please don't disturb me and me. 'S boyfriend has been in the same room and cultivated feelings."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu was so angry that he even shook his hands while holding the chat, and his face was unspeakably gloomy: "You say it again."

Tan Qing raised her face and said sincerely: "I said, although I am amnesia, but you don't seem to be the type I like. I don't like your fake seriousness the most."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu swallowed fiercely, and sneered: "That's really sorry, you and my children have it."

"Huh, really?"

Tan Qing's eyes rounded, he looked at He Mingyu several times, and then looked at the little boy in his arms, and seemed to think about it seriously, "But... but I am amnesia, I can't remember the past. , Do you want to let the blame go together?"

He Mingyu: "..."

Ji Yanxiu, who had been sitting on the hospital bed next to him for a long time, finally found a suitable opportunity to interrupt.

He straightened up and said gently: "Tan Qing, or I'd better go out first, you can talk to Dong He."

"Don't don't don't--"

Tan Qing jumped out of the bed and climbed onto Ji Yanxiu's hospital bed on a pair of white feet with great flexibility, and grabbed his sleeve.

Then.

Tan Qing glanced at He Mingyu alertly, and said to Ji Yan: "I think he just wants to traffic me, he is not a good person."

Then he paused, and pitifully tugged Ji Yanxiu's clothes corner, and said sincerely, "But are you really my boyfriend? I really like your type."

Ji Yanxiu: "..."

Ji Yanxiu is actually unwilling to touch He Mingyu's mold.

Although He's and Ji's had always been a cooperative relationship before, Ji Yanxiu understood that the initiative was in the hands of He's from beginning to end.