86

The front feet of the two people who have just registered have just left the gate of the Clark County Department of Civil Affairs.

Tan Qing's photo was posted on Weibo by the girl who was just behind.

Lulu has to work hard: #写真#写真#写真#Do you recognize your dog cooking? People are secretly married behind your back. What a pure and pure white lotus. I don’t know if fans are tired from washing the floor. #笑死#笑死#笑死#? ? ?

The girl can be regarded as a big fan of Ran Anluo, who has been chasing after Ran Anluo's debut until now.

Even if the Ji family incident occurred, Ran Anluo did not give up after being completely frozen, waiting for his idol to come forward with a three hundred and sixty degree clarification with dreams and hope.

The more experienced fans tend to have a higher status in the celebrity fan circle.

Although there is still a big gap between fans, girls also have 10,000 or 20,000 fans on Weibo. They usually share a life or a small fresh text, and there are dozens of comments below.

Only since Ran Anluo completely lost his voice and disappeared, all the comments on Weibo have gradually become a gathering place for left-behind fans, which looks quite bleak.

From the combination to the separation of Tan Qing and Ran Anluo, the two of them blocked each other's words, and the pure fan had already pinched how many times.

It's just that Ran Anluo had the upper hand in most cases.

And now, with the "Xuanwu" tidbits and Shengjing Entertainment announcements slowly heating up, Tan Qing's momentum has gradually surpassed Ran Anluo, and fans have become more confident.

One is the courage alone, and the other is the force of the new force.

In short.

Every day can pinch out a wonderful scene.

In this kind of mutual attack, often the big fans are self-possessed and will not participate in the end of the fight. They are known for focusing on their own.

I just don't know if he was stimulated by He Mingyu's few words, or he really couldn't make it through.

It was almost midnight in the country.

It is obvious from a few backs that Tan Qing's photos suddenly detonated the Internet.

In the background of the photo.

Whether it's the skin color of the crowd or the rough English prompts that accidentally entered the lens, everyone tells the people who eat melons that the location of this photo is not in China.

As if to further confirm what he said, the blogger of Weibo directly located the current location when posting.

Clark County Civil Affairs Bureau, Las Vegas.

After posting a Weibo, it still seems to be not enough.

After another ten minutes, the blogger came up with a photo again.

Lulu has to work hard: fans don't believe it! #写真#Aren’t you all good at PS? Check if this photo was synthesized? XSWL I think Tan Qing is the most shameless in the world, right? Is it cool to be **** by a man?

This time the photo finally captured half of Tan Qing's face.

He seemed to be walking outside the door, slightly lowered his head, as if looking at the certificate in his hand, the curve of his jaw formed a delicate arc.

There are four photos in total.

The person on the left in the photo is definitely Tan Qing, but the person on the right who walks out with Tan Qing is very skillful.