66

With the arrival of a new day, Tan Qing decided to abandon her husband and abandon her son to resume work.

He held a small bag of his own luggage, looked around at the hallway for a while, pursing his lips, and said, "He Mingyu, I'm going to earn money to support my family."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu took the wallet from the table and took out a card from it.

Tan Qing was very cooperative and stretched out his hand towards He Mingyu. Seeing that it was about to be enough, He Mingyu took his hand and lifted the card again.

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing felt angrily that He Mingyu had deteriorated recently.

He Mingyu lowered his head slightly and said flatly: "If someone in the group bullies you again and kills him with money, do you know?"

Killed with money?

Can bite people, beat people, eat people, but don’t know how to use money to smash people. Tan Qing stared up and looked up to He Mingyu with admiration: "Did you change the money for gold bars and throw him on the head?"

He Mingyu glanced at Tan Qing, and smiled unconsciously on his lips: "Want to learn?"

Tan Qing's little chicken talks about rice: "Think about it!"

He Mingyu: "Call me when you are in the group, and then teach you."

Tan Qing: "Oh..."

Tan Qing, who had not succeeded in stealing the teacher, carried her little suitcase and was sent to the international airport by He Mingyu.

Tan Qing was about to push the door to get out of the car.

I saw a group of people who didn't know whether it was a fan or a scalper, wiping the car door that had just opened a gap and ran in a direction desperately.

Since the incident of Ran Anluo broke out, he and Tan Qing, a smashing traffic youth group, were once again brought to people's attention by the marketing account.

The two teenagers who had agreed with their fans to grow up together ended up not only falling apart, but also full of hatred.

The public seems to have a natural sympathy for the weak and the victims, but they will not pay attention to whether the victims need this sympathy.

Ran Anluo plots a car accident and tries to win over Ji Yanxiu to obtain resources.

They continued to buy the navy and marketing numbers, all sorts of low-profile talks.

Internet public opinion became more and more chaotic. Later, some netizens even suspected that Tan Qing and He Mingyu's scandal, Ran Anluo originally wanted to go on her own.

In an accident, it was cheaper than Tan Qing.

It's just that there is no evidence for this statement, and the media never dared to offend He Mingyu.

And Tan Qing's Weibo comments that have not been updated in hundreds of years have added more than 100,000 more.

The fans who had disappeared seemed to have all been found back overnight, and they brushed Tan Qing's beauty in the comments, and began to describe how much he supported him.

All in all, Tan Qing now is simply a white lotus blooming in the public eye.

So much so that entertainment reporters are always expecting Tan Qing to come up with something unexpected.

Tan Qing carefully retracted her head into the car and looked around for a while.

Those fans and Yuji rushed past the car, obviously not finding Tan Qing in the car and He Mingyu sitting in the driver's seat.