85

Las Vegas, the world's largest casino, has always had an extremely warm spring and brilliant sunshine.

There is also a world-famous marriage registry.

No restriction on nationality, no restriction on region, no restriction on identity, no restriction on gender.

Because of this, there is always an endless stream of people here every day, staged all kinds of love scenes.

At this moment.

A black Cayenne with a low-key license plate drove across several connected highways, and finally got off the highway in a small county far from the city center, circled a few times, and stopped on the side of the road.

After a while, a tall and handsome Chinese man walked out of the driver's seat

Go past the front of the car and open the door on the other side.

And Tanqing, an old man who has never been out of the country, was eager to take a foot out of the car at this time.

After He Mingyu stepped on this strange and hot land.

Look around, look left and right.

None of my race.

Tan Qing's nervous hairs all stood up at once, and quickly reached out and tugged at the corner of He Mingyu's clothes: "Would you like to stand behind me? I don't think these look like good people."

Animals' territorial consciousness and short-term protection are almost innate habits, and they will not be changed due to acquired practice and experience.

He Mingyu turned around and took Tan Qing's arm, and kissed the corner of Tanqing's mouth unscrupulously on a strange street: "It doesn't matter. In human society, people of different color races can already coexist peacefully. I'm here. No one here will threaten you, don't be afraid."

Tan Qing: "..."

Humph.

Bold humans.

Whatever peaceful coexistence is not peaceful coexistence, grabbing and occupying territory is a natural choice.

Besides, he doesn't need protection.

I'm not afraid!

Tan Qing pursed her lips, and arrogantly dragged He Mingyu forward a few steps.

finally.

After turning a corner, I saw the small civil affairs bureau.

This is the first time Tan Qing has seen a live Civil Affairs Bureau.

Compared with the rise of the gambling industry, it is developing faster and faster. The overall urban planning of Las Vegas where even the road has become an eight-lane road.

This civil affairs bureau seems quite a bit of the flavor of the last century.

Brown-yellow roof tiles, two-story small building, brick structure.

And a sign card hanging in the middle.

crkuntyarriagelicensebureau.

Clark County Home Affairs Bureau.

Tan Qing looked around across the road for a while, then turned her head and pushed He Mingyu curiously with her elbow: "Look, someone is already in line so early..."

He Mingyu helped Tan Qing pull the neckline that was a little crooked because of the action: "Well, I go to work at eight, and the door should be opened soon."

The two were talking.

A woman with white skin and golden hair, with some mellow hair, pushed open the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau and typed out the sign that she was working.