64

Tan Qing held her hands, feeling that her promise was already very tempting.

Five hundred years, hey, there must be no such lavish big demon like him in this world!

It's a pity that He Mingyu didn't pay attention to him.

Not only did he ignore him, but he was cold all over.

It was like preparing to pack Tan Qing and throw it out after freezing.

Tan Qing surreptitiously glanced at He Mingyu, only to raise the conditions a little bit, and tentatively said, "Otherwise, I will add another three hundred years to you? Eight hundred years will work. I will find one for each of your descendants. The beautiful daughter-in-law of the thief!"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu didn't say a word, turned around and left.

Go to the hanger in the hallway, pick up your coat, change your shoes, and open the door.

close the door.

boom--

Ugh.

They are all mature men, so why are they so easy to get angry?

Tan Qing peeled a banana from the fruit basket with some grievances.

Then after thinking about it, I picked another peach from the fruit, peeled it unskillfully, and stirred the fruit puree for Tanjiji.

The long-term meal ticket is estimated to be mad this time.

It seems that I can only depend on each other with the bastard.

With a small wooden bowl for children, Tan Qing entered Tanjiji's baby room with great momentum.

With a loud shout, he woke up the little boy who was sleeping soundly on the bed: "Boy! It's dinner!"

Since moving here, except for He Mingyu who is really busy at work, Tan Qing will feed the little fat puppies. He Mingyu feeds most of the time.

From Tanqing's perspective, it's really not that he doesn't take care of Tanji.

The main reason is that He Mingyu is too picky.

The feeding bottle should be disinfected with a sterilizer first, then rinsed with boiling water, and then placed in the sun to dry naturally.

The temperature of the milk powder must be boiled and wait for it to cool to eighty-five degrees.

It is said that this will not destroy the probiotics in the milk powder.

Tan Qing, who knows nothing about nutrition: "..."

Anything?

Just feed it.

Why are there so many things to raise a cub!

Although He Mingyu never pointed out what was wrong with Tan Qing.

But I can definitely take the trouble to do all the preparations before Tan Qing is ready to start feeding the cubs.

The water is ready, the number of grams of milk powder is good, and even the mouth of the bottle can be loosened and put.

Tan Qing: "..."

Ah.

man.

After running away from He Mingyu in anger, Tan Qing finally mastered the freedom of feeding the cubs again.

Tumbling white and tender like a rice dumpling, she was sleeping soundly in her little flower quilt.

Immediately afterwards, Tan Qing was awakened by Tan Qing's earth-shattering declaration of dinner.