38

Today is Rong Jinkang's birthday party, and Rong Sheng, as his and his wife's only son, will naturally come to attend.

Although Tan Qing felt that it was a long time to have a big banquet at the age of sixty, but in any case, he hadn't seen Rong Sheng for a long time, and he didn't have the money to slaughter Rong Sheng.

Tan Qinggulu rolled his eyes, smiled and raised his hand to greet the person who came across from him sincerely: "President Rong, long time no see, you are getting more and more handsome!"

Rong Sheng smiled heartily, and patted He Mingyu's shoulder beside Tanqing before turning around and said, "It's been a long time since I saw you. Your little mouth is getting sweeter and sweeter."

Tan Qing thief sneaked in front of him, spreading his hands and said: "One is five thousand, one is settled."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Rong Sheng took a glass of wine from the tray on the table, and categorically refused: "No, I'd better find the navy, one is only 50 cents."

Tan Qing snorted, and she also reached out for the wine.

He hadn't met yet, and heard He Mingyu say coldly behind him: "You are still empty in your stomach, don't drink on an empty stomach."

Tan Qing: "..."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Tan Qing has walked through the hardships of life, but Rong Sheng still finds it difficult to accept He Mingyu's style of painting.

He turned to him holding the cup and bumped into He Mingyu: "Fuck, there is so much trouble with drinking, Lao He, are you raising a lover or a son?"

He Mingyu glanced at Tan Qing, then touched Rong Sheng with the wine glass, and said slowly: "You have to ask him, do you want me to be his godfather or something else."

Tan Qing: "..."

As the executive director of Shengjing Entertainment, Rong Sheng has seen this kind of things a lot in the past few years, and he was not surprised at all. Instead, he looked at Tanqing and said with a smile: "Yes, Qingqing, with insight, you are really ready to recognize He Mingyu. Be a godfather?"

Tan Qing took a faint sip of wine, grinds his teeth, and said cheerfully: "Alright, then I will go back to teach Tanjiji how to call Grandpa tonight."

He Mingyu: "..."

Rong Sheng leaned forward and closed with a smile, and slapped his leg fiercely. He almost couldn't stand up. It took him a long time to come back from hahaha.

He looked around, remembering that He Mingyu was still holding the champagne glass that was just taken down in his hand, so he turned to Tan Qing and asked, "By the way, didn't you just take this glass of wine from the champagne tower? Why is it still in Lao He's hands?"

Tan Qing was very angry when she thought of this, and proficiently complained: "He said that the wine piled in the champagne tower is not good, and that the top floor is close to the ceiling and it is dusty. Wow, godfather, you are so annoying! You are an old man. ?"

Tan Qing's godfather: "..."

Rong Sheng was afraid that he would laugh out of his anger, and that he would laugh too much and be saved by other caring people at the banquet, so he shook his head and reluctantly agreed with He Mingyu and other points of view.

He took another glass of champagne from the table, which was exactly the same color as He Mingyu’s hand, and handed it to Tan Qing. An Nai smiled comfortingly and said, “There is indeed such a problem, don’t be angry. He Mingyu is a fellow who studied with me. When it’s just this way, it’s good to be used to it, and good to be used to it."