112

In ancient times, there was a phoenix who sang like jade, liked to live alone, eat dew, and dwell on phoenix trees.

Fengjun is indifferent in nature, masters the auspicious signs, governs hundreds of birds, and is the ancient **** who originated from the sky.

Up to now, the phoenix has fallen from the human world for another 3,697 years and more than November.

Since then, the heavens have lost their fire, and no bird whispers, and fell into a lonely silence.

The gods suffered from the darkness and tried their best to search, but they couldn't get news of the phoenix soul.

NS.

There have been rumors in the rural history of the human world-when the phoenix was about to die, grievances rose to the sky.

Therefore, he is unwilling to Nirvana, and has repeatedly invested in the six Asuras with the body of the soul.

It seems to be looking for an old friend.

--"Xianli·First Chapter"

When Tan Qing was a little little fox, she used to lie on her father's warm belly and heard her mother tell the story of the nine-tailed demon fox.

The mother said that the nine-tailed fox was also a big family in the past, divided into the Su clan, the Chunhu clan and their Tushan clan.

Among them, Qingqiu Tushan's appearance is the most beautiful.

And no matter male or female, Qingqiu Tushan can give birth to little fox cubs.

Xiao Tanqing's two white and tender claws held his head, and slapped his father's belly: "Mother, let's go find the Su clan and Chunhu clan to play, I want them to see me He is the best-looking Xiaofu greasy in the world!"

The mother rubbed Xiao Tanqing's dangling head: "Good boy, the Su clan and the Pure Fox clan have been exterminated for more than 400 years. You are the last nine-tailed fox in the world."

"You have to practice hard and become a **** through the calamity. Only in this way-can you be immortal and immortal, and pass on our Nine-Tailed Fox Clan forever."

Xiao Tanqing: "Oh..."

The little fox, who had just learned to speak but hadn't learned how to transform, sat up straight and obediently.

Bright eyes looked at mother and father: "Then our family of three will go to the sky to make Shangshen Ba? Is Shangshen very good? What do they eat? Do they also eat pheasants? Do they not need to live? Cave, it's so cold at night..."

He still remembered that his mother helped him close the little rabbit fur shawl that he was covering, and then gave him a hug with his father.

That night, Xiao Tanqing had a delicious roasted little wild boar and drank a little honey, so she slept sweetly and sweetly.

That is in that night.

Both his father and mother failed to cross the robbery.

Later, Tan Qing remembered--

Before dinner that evening.

His mother had already told him that he would survive on his own in the future.

He is really the last little nine-tailed fox in the world.

But how could he survive the Thunder Tribulation that even his father and mother couldn't survive?

After being hungry for two full days, the little fox cub finally had to accept the cruel facts, rubbing his eyes and staggering out of the cave full of stones.