46

However, after Liao Xian shouted these words for a long time, He Mingyu, who was standing on the side of the road, still did not move.

Liao Xian was a little anxious about these things, and pushed the other side of the window glass aside: "Son? What are you holding your child in a daze? Why don't I come down to pick up the child? You stand there and don't move."

Just when Liao Xian was about to leave from the balcony.

He Mingyu seemed to regain his senses suddenly, as if his hands were being burned, he pulled up the small crotch trousers that talked about, and put them on, and then covered his buttocks with a small quilt.

then.

He Mingyu took a deep breath, turned Tanji over and hugged him in front of him.

The exact same face, a bit like him and a bit like Tan Qing.

The small teardrops hanging on the long eyelashes trembled, as if about to roll down.

——It's his son.

He Mingyu found that his hands were shaking a little.

He stretched out his hand again, touched Tanjiji's little **** again, and reconfirmed whether the thing... was on the child.

The facts make He Mingyu desperate.

In the first second he just tentatively pulled that thing.

The little boy who had slept awkwardly woke up, sucked his nose in grievance, and began to shed tears.

He Mingyu: "..."

at this time.

Liao Xian opened the courtyard door of the second-floor small western-style building, walked out, and hurriedly said, "Why are you still here? It's not that the kid's mother had a car accident. The kid gave it to me. You can go there."

He Mingyu turned around abruptly and adjusted the chat.

He leaned in his buttocks and faced him, with a tender and cute little face that looked like Liao Xian: "No, I'll just take him over with him."

Liao Xian obviously disagrees with He Mingyu's approach: "How can this work, the child is so small, and the place is far away. How can you explain to the child's mother if you bring out the three long and two short?"

He Mingyu: "..."

Before He Mingyu had time to argue, Liao Xian frowned in dissatisfaction: "Also, didn't mom tell you that you can't hold a child like this? It's not good for your child's spine. Do you think you are holding a submachine gun? I'm crying!"

He Mingyu: "..."

He really has difficulties.

He Mingyu has grown so big, he has never been so messy before.

In a hurry.

He could only hold the chatter, and quickly opened the door of the car. With a thunder and thunder, he pushed the tearful boy back into the child seat, and then he returned to the driver's seat.

Before getting into the car, he waved his hand to Liao Xian: "Sorry mom, I'll explain to you when I come back. Let's go."

Liao Xian: "???"

Liao Xian watched as the grandson she was looking forward to was taken away by her son again. She was so angry that she was about to commit a heart attack and had to walk around in the small garden downstairs several times.

Went around to He Qi to go home from get off work, and severely complained to the stinky boy before going upstairs to pack the little clothes and vest for his grandson.