45

There are only a few days left for the film crew of "Xuanwu" to be filmed in the film and television base on the outskirts of City J.

He Mingyu had planned to send Tan Qing back to the hotel directly.

But before the car entered the film and television city, Tan Qing asked He Mingyu to stop the car, pulled the door and jumped out of the car, and then took the luggage from the back seat: "You don't need to send me, I'll go in by myself!"

He Mingyu glanced at the navigation: "There is still a way to go to the hotel where the crew is staying, come up."

"no thanks!"

The sizzle of winter made Tanqing shrink her neck, "I'd better just walk in by myself, so as not to be photographed by paparazzi."

He Mingyu frowned and said coldly: "I will naturally deal with it."

Tan Qing opened his eyes and looked at He Mingyu suspiciously: "Forget it, we have to kill the possibility in the cradle."

The most important thing is-

After the photo is taken, if you hook up with others.

Hasn't he become a vixen with one, two, three, four boats?

That definitely won't work.

Tan Qing finished his calculations with a little abacus, waved his hand and said, "I'm leaving!"

He Mingyu: "..."

He opened his mouth, but after all he didn't speak.

Watching Tan Qing carrying her small suitcase, stepping in from the gate of the film and television base, she turned a corner and disappeared.

He Mingyu sat in the car silently for a while, started the car, was about to turn the steering wheel, and the mobile phone next to him suddenly rang.

Caller Rong Sheng.

He Mingyu answered the phone: "What's the matter?"

Rong Sheng on the other end of the phone sounded in a good mood, and said: "Oh, how come I hear you so desperate and dissatisfied? He Tanqing's happy life is not harmonious?"

He Mingyu: "..."

This knife can be said to be very heartbreaking.

He Mingyu's voice smelled of icy ballast: "If you have something to say, nothing will roll."

"Hey ah ah ah-

Rong Sheng hurriedly shouted to him, "It seems to be really discordant? Would you like me to give you a few collections of men and boys?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu was choked for a few seconds, and said coldly: "Aren't you the one who couldn't stand men before? Got a goal?"

This time Rong Sheng finally failed to answer the conversation immediately.

But after a long time, he smiled reluctantly: "Forget it, there is a large patch of flowers waiting for me. I can't hang myself on a green grass."

He didn't wait for He Mingyu to speak.

Rong Sheng had already changed the subject quickly: "But I didn't call you today to tell you about this. My dad woke up, do you know?"

He Mingyu's afterglow glanced near the flowers: "I heard about it this morning."

Rong Sheng sighed: "You heard that you woke up? Didn't you hear of anything else?"

The light of a few flashes shook from the grass.

He Mingyu retracted his gaze: "You made a special call with me, just to tell me that your dad is useless?"