12

Rong Sheng wondered: "Ji Yanxiu's home hospital?"

The special assistant nodded: "Yes, President Rong, Ran Anluo issued an important announcement today. Xia Jing went with him as an agent. But the way back was not comfortable, so I went to the hospital for a checkup. I need to go there again. Ask me?"

Rong Sheng waved his hand: "No. I don't stretch my hand so long, he will naturally say if there is any problem with his body."

The special assistant is a lean and upright girl, with her hair meticulously groomed into black and long straight, and then stepping on high heels, her aura is compelling.

She turned her head and looked at Tan Qing, who was standing by the sofa doing nothing, and said to Rong Sheng empathetically: "Mr. Rong, Mr. Tan today..."

Rong Sheng originally wanted to ask Xia Jing to sign Tan Qing together, anyway, he and Ran Anluo were originally a combination, and there should be a lot of topics.

But looking at it like this today, it's obviously impossible to do it.

Rong Sheng thought for a while, first let Tanqing go out of the office, then flipped through the information on the desk, looked up and asked, "Are there any web dramas that have a good director recently?"

The special assistant couldn't figure out what the boss meant for a while, and then he tentatively said: "There is a costume drama directed by Cheng Ye, and the script has just been released. His court drama has been hot, and it should be hot."

Rong Sheng said, "Is the male number one set?"

The special assistant considered it for a moment, and said: "Although it has not been announced to the public, the current male number reported by the employer seems to be Ji Yanxiu."

Rong Sheng: "When did Ji Yanxiu go to join in the excitement of the online drama?"

Not to mention that Ji Yanxiu's family is not short of money for making online dramas.

Just to talk about his coffee status, the double-material actor to become the male number one in the online drama is enough for his fans to be angry at the film party for three days and three nights.

Special assistant's exquisite makeup face also slipped a little dazed: "I don't know why, if I remember correctly, this should be the first time he has taken a web drama."

Rong Sheng tilted Erlang's legs slowly and thought for a while: "If he is the male number one, has anyone chosen the male two? How about the female one and the female two?"

Nothing is bad, but I was worthy of picking up a web drama, except that I was really attracted by the script—

Then it can only lead people to the upper position and lift the sedan chair for others.

Based on what he knew about Ji Yanxiu, that person was not like a third generation at all, rather innocent and stupid.

It can be seen at a glance that it is so well protected by the family.

In short.

Rong Sheng and Ji Yan could not urinate in the same pot.

After all, it's just a web drama with average investment, and the special assistant usually has to deal with many things, and he didn't care too much about it.

At this time, Rong Sheng asked, and after a few answers, he was a little dazed. He had to pretend to be calm and said: "The second male has no news yet, and the female one should be a newcomer to Ji Yanxiu's company."

Rong Sheng raised his eyebrows, turned his head and said, "In this way, you can call the film crew for me. I will add a portion of the investment to help me reserve a second male candidate."