105(1)

Ever since I found out that he and He Mingyu hugged each other, the cultivation base would increase.

Tan Qing likes to be kissed by He Mingyu's arms.

Not only does the cultivation base increase, He Mingyu personally cooks a table of meat for him after each kiss.

Beautiful.

Such a happy life lasted for a while.

It was not until after marriage that He Mingyu was obviously more in love with poking and inserting...a series of close contacts at a negative distance compared to her relatives.

Tan Qing can't beat and beat, and it's useless to beg for mercy. The door to be bullied every time is opened, and the whole person is wet.

Spicy man.

My belly is so full, and it feels weird every time.

Especially when I do it more often...it is getting weird.

Only later.

Tan Qing found out.

After every negative distance contact, his demon soul can be a little more complete than before.

Although ordinary hugs can also give a little bit of basic nourishment to the invisible demon soul that has been broken.

But as long as the **** hurts every time it gets stuck.

Tan Qing could feel that the shattered soul that had been struck by the sky thunder was as if he had absorbed He Mingyu's intensive cultivation, gradually, slowly, and patched it up a little bit.

In view of the fact that I have done more recently.

Tan Qing recovered most of his cultivation, and began to drift more and more.

It hasn't waited for Yan Mu to meet He Mingyu's suspension ladder.

Tan Qing had already caught up with him first.

Reached out and grabbed Yan Mu's shoulders from behind, turning his wrists easily removed Yan Mu's shoulder blades.

Yan Mu paused, and his footsteps also stopped.

Maybe it's because the other party is both a big demon and not a human.

Tan Qing's movements also lacked the gentleness and humility that belonged to human beings, which seemed a bit rough and barbaric.

When Yan Mu turned around, the scapula, which had clearly collapsed, looked a little horrible.

But Tan Qing seemed to have not noticed Yan Mu's tragic situation.

The hand that originally framed his shoulder moved up a few inches, and succinctly clasped Yan Mu's throat.

Under the moonlight of Qing Lingling.

Tan Qing's face finally showed a bit of indifference and cruelty that no one had ever seen before.

Compare his usual obedient and obedient expression.

On that exquisite face, this kind of gloom seemed to fit better.

The moon shadow happened to be hidden behind by a hanging ladder.

In the slightly deep lush forest, you can't see what the people around you are doing only ten meters away.

The night wind howled.

The noise of the helicopter's propellers was also roaring.

Tan Qing pinched Yan Mu's throat very easily and lifted him up. Yu Guang glanced at the height of He Mingyu's suspended ladder.