92

Of course it's okay to eat!

Especially the business that only eats more meat without paying, Tan Qing likes it.

He Mingyu has never been very supportive of Tan Qing's eating barbecue, saying that it is smoky and unhealthy. If you eat too much, the nitrate content will be high, which will easily cause a burden on the body.

Tan Qing wanted to say that her body would not be burdened at all.

But if he insists on going, He Mingyu will definitely go, and if He Mingyu wants to go, he must also sit and eat nitrates in a smoky environment.

In this way, if you eat too many times, it may affect the health of the fragile human being He Mingyu.

Especially what if he could only live a hundred years old and he could only live eighty years old.

Therefore, in order for He Mingyu to live more healthily, Tan Qing had to avoid eating a lot of barbecue.

Ugh.

He really paid too much for He Mingyu.

The barbecue is so delicious!

Tan Qing happily sat on the opposite side of Ji Yanxiu, strumming a bunch of skewers, and came down with a large wooden lottery.

This restaurant is completely Chinese-style barbecue, completely different from Korean-style barbecue.

A handful of mutton, beef, and chicken gizzards are skewered on skewers, grilled on charcoal, and then sprinkled with a handful of cumin, which is still steaming when served.

The store is very small, on the side of the wall of the film and television base.

The boss is an authentic northerner, bold and enthusiastic. When he brought the plate, he also helped Ji Yanxiu and Tan Qing draw the curtains: "You two are also stars, right? I often have stars here, so you can eat with confidence! I'll stop the paparazzi from coming to you!"

Recently, I have been making up the last shots. Tan Qing was afraid that it would be raining to add a lens, so he was not embarrassed to ask for a beer from the boss.

On the contrary, Ji Yanxiu only ate a few skewers, then opened a bottle of beer, took a sip slowly, and his delicate apples rolled up and down, and asked Tanqing, "Is it delicious?"

"It's delicious."

Tan Qing's mouth was greasy, and her face was filled with unhealthy food to make people happy, "I like barbecue."

Ji Yanxiu smiled softly: "The barbecue in city h tastes average, but the people here taste light. After returning to city j, the barbecue will be more delicious. Did He Mingyu take you there?"

Tan Qing curled her mouth and bit down another bunch of chicken gizzards.

Ji Yanxiu took another sip of wine and whispered: "The case of Ran Anluo has been formally filed by the Ji family through judicial procedures. It's just that it hasn't been made public for the time being, and the court will probably be held during this time."

Tan Qing let out a vague hum, and belched a little bit by the way.

Ji Yanxiu helped Tanqing pour a glass of water: "I saw him in the detention center a few days ago. The supervisor of the detention center said that his mental state was not very good these days, and he tended to be manic and depressed."

Tan Qing smashed his mouth, barely took a little effort to understand the two words: "I understand, I mean he is crazy?"

Ji Yanxiu shook his head: "When he entered the detention center, his mental state and indicators were completely normal, that is to say, he was a fully capable person before that. But what I want to tell you today is not this. Do you know Yan Jianbai? ?"