72

Two large bottles of Happy Fat House Water were eventually forgotten in the trunk of Bugatti.

Tan Qing happily hugged her family bucket, and super obediently went into the elevator behind He Mingyu, and returned to He Mingyu's exclusive suite in the hotel.

This hotel is some distance away from the film and television base, and the privacy is very good. There will never be any sneak shots like the hotel in the film and television base.

The general manager of the hotel personally escorted the two to the door of the room, and said very enthusiastically that any service needed can be raised at any time.

At that time, Tan Qing had already hurried into the house holding her fried chicken.

Only He Mingyu was left thinking for a few seconds at the door, and he confessed a few words to the general manager of the hotel without changing his face.

Hotel manager: "..."

The hotel manager suppressed the shock in his heart, and did not dare to take another look at Tan Qing who ran into the room, and said quickly: "He Dong, don't worry, I will do it right away."

He Mingyu nodded, then turned around and entered the house.

Tan Qing has been sitting on the big sofa in the center of the presidential suite.

He crossed his legs and took one of the two family buckets into his arms, and was unpacking the plastic bag seriously and preparing to eat.

He Mingyu closed the door, walked to Tan Qing and sat down, and brought the family bucket over: "Go and wash your hands before eating."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing sniffed and glanced eagerly at her chicken legs and chicken wings.

Then aggrieved, jumped off the sofa and walked towards the bathroom.

He Mingyu said again: "Come here and put on your slippers, obedient."

Tan Qing: "..."

Humans really.

Very annoying!

Tan Qing ran back angrily.

He slipped on the slippers, went to the bathroom with a clatter, scrubbed and brushed very perfunctorily, took a piece of paper and wiped it casually, and slipped towards his own fried chicken expectantly.

However, as soon as I walked out of the bathroom, I heard the door of the room knocked from the outside: "Hello, room service."

Tan Qing happened to be not far from the door, and walked over to open the door curiously.

Standing at the door was the general manager of the hotel who had sent him and He Mingyu in just now.

A manager in a black professional suit personally pushed a small dining car.

On the left side of the first floor of the dining car is a row of beers, and on the other side are two bottles of very delicately packaged red wine.

Seeing that it was Tan Qing, the hotel general manager smiled politely: "Mr. Tan, is He Dong here?"

Tan Qing glanced at the central living room far away: "He's there, but you can just give it to me if you bring the wine!"

The general manager humbly bowed to Tanqing: "This is Mr. Tan. We stipulate that the person who signs for room service and the person who placed the order must be the same."

Tan Qing, who had never called room service before, was easily limped: "Oh oh oh, let me call him for you! Wait a minute!"

Tan Qing ran from the door of the room to the living room with her little slippers and happily hugged He Mingyu's arm: "My wine is here, and the manager wants you to fetch it!"