57

He Mingyu didn't seem to expect Tan Qing to open the door suddenly, but he was just stunned, and then he threw the shirt into the trash can with a normal expression.

"Ohhhhh-"

Tan Qing quickly grabbed the shirt that was about to be in close contact with the trash can, and said intimately, "Don't throw it away, it's so expensive! Can I sell it second-hand if you don't want it?"

He Mingyu: "..."

Tan Qing's hand just touched the sleeve that Ran Anluo had pulled.

He Mingyu frowned, walked over with his upper body naked, and tucked the shirt in Tan Qing's hand into the trash can again with his own hands, and said disgustedly: "If Ran Anluo has touched it, go wash your hands."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing was pulled from the door by He Mingyu to the side of the sink, and stood still with her waist circled.

He Mingyu raised Tan Qing's reluctant arms from both sides, helped him open the water, and supervised: "Remember to use hand sanitizer."

Tan Qing: "..."

There is a mirror in front of the sink.

He and He Mingyu were clearly reflected in the mirror.

Comparing He Mingyu's height, Tan Qing realized that she was half a head shorter than him.

at this time.

He Mingyu stood behind him, his jaw pressed against Tan Qing's ear: "All the clothes that Ran Anluo has touched in the future will be thrown away."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing turned her head to He Mingyu's direction: "Are you serious about cleanliness?"

He Mingyu probably felt that Tanqing hadn't moved for a long time, so he personally helped Tanqing wipe the sulfur soap, and then rubbed Tanqing's paws with his hands, "No, just mild."

Tan Qing stuck out his tongue at He Mingyu: "Big asshole, it's not like that when it's mild!"

He Mingyu washed Tan Qing's hands clean with water, and even washed his fingers one by one before he bowed his head and kissed Tan Qing: "Don't talk dirty."

Tan Qing wiped all the water in his hands on He Mingyu's chest muscles, and snorted angrily.

He Mingyu was stiff by Tan Qing's touch, but he didn't avoid it, letting him touch enough before he said, "Like it?"

Tan Qing perfunctorily: "So so."

He Mingyu took another piece of paper to wipe off the water in Tan Qing's hand, and asked, "I will go out for morning exercises with me every morning from now on?"

Tan Qing refused suddenly: "No! I still like my soft belly!"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu seemed to want to say something, but he didn't know where he suddenly went.

He paused, then looked away, and said meaningfully: "Since I don't want to this time, forget it, and exercise together in the future."

Tan Qing, who knows nothing about human beings purely, did not think of the scene that He Mingyu swiftly passed in his mind.

He touched He Mingyu's abdominal muscles again, then put his hand down, and continued with the previous question: "Have you been cooking?"

He Mingyu uttered an envy, and Tan Qing walked out of the bathroom with his little tail.

Tan Jiji is playing with the set of ducklings bought by his father in the children's castle.

He Mingyu walked into the meal preparation room, took out the milk powder, made two bottles, poured them into blue and pink milk bottles, turned around and handed them to Tan Qing: "Blue belongs to your son, and pink belongs to you."