93

Seeing that He Mingyu returned the message, Tan Qing quickly switched back to the dialog page from Moments.

As soon as I clicked into the chat bar, I saw a new message from He Mingyu.

Work hard to earn money to raise old attack: what did you eat at night.

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing thought for a while with his legs crossed and answered the question kindly.

Qingqing wants to eat chicken: I ate the box lunch of the crew, it's so unpalatable. [為為巴巴jg]

He Mingyu did not immediately reply.

Tan Qing sat on the bed boredly and swayed for a while, acting as an after-dinner exercise.

The mobile phone in his hand shook, and He Mingyu called the phone directly.

Great.

Tan Qing hates chatting with human input methods!

He happily flattened his flat on the big bed behind him, sighed happily, and said sweetly to He Mingyu on the other side of the phone: "Good evening, okay."

Since being with Tan Qing, He Mingyu, who had rarely paid attention to popular online vocabulary, has become more familiar with fashionable new words.

Not only can you cite one, but you can also reverse the three. It is more important to prevent Tan Qing from using these words to tease others.

The people in the technical department who had been trained in He Mingyu's office had long since been released. Only the sofa wrapped in Dad's cashmere coat was sleeping soundly and He Mingyu, who had no intention of working at all.

He Mingyu walked a little further away from his son and stopped by the floor-to-ceiling windows: "I just asked the State Guest Hotel in City H to prepare a few dishes that you like to eat, which will be delivered in half an hour. Don’t lie down immediately after eating. Take a bath and rest for a while before going to bed."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing licked the corner of her mouth, and there was a faint smell of cumin.

Sure enough, lying is retribution.

Tan Qing flattened out the chubby belly he had eaten, stared at the ceiling sadly and lonely for a while, and said with a complicated expression: "Then you order, how many dishes do you order...?"

He Mingyu's expression was flat: "Matsutake custard, abalone sauce with liao ginseng, white sliced ​​chicken, and sugar-blooded bird's nest and a few side dishes. These are enough, good, don't eat too much at night."

Tan Qing: "..."

Which one is listed separately is more expensive than the barbecue.

Woo woo woo.

Tan Qing hugged her mobile phone, grieved, sad, and grieved. After humming for a long time, she turned her stomach and said with her corpse: "Where is my cub, I want to see the cub woooo."

When He Mingyu heard Tan Qing's tone, he knew that he had done bad things outside, 80%: "My son is asleep, wait until I take him home."

then.

He Mingyu paused and said in a low voice, "Tan Qing, who did you eat dinner with?"

Tan Qing: "..."

Was discovered.

dejected.

Tan Qing honestly turned herself over, cleverly kissed He Mingyu over the phone, and then said, "I ate with Ji Yanxiu."