79

The specimen of the demon catcher that he was thinking about flew away.

Tan Qing was heart-stuffed and looked at the Liu Daxian who was sitting across the table very resentful until the end of the meal.

Take a bite at a glance.

Poke with a fork again.

Ugh.

It's really sad.

I don't know if it is because Tan Qing's eyes are too resentful.

Wait until a great dinner is finished.

Liu Daxian patted his belly, pulled his long brown-black long gown to stand up, walked to Tan Qing's side, and tugged and said, "Little brother, I think you have been paying attention to this way. Worry about asking?"

Rong Sheng sat opposite Tan Qing, frowning immediately after hearing this: "Liu Daxian, he..."

Tan Qing interrupted Rong Sheng, holding his chin, and thinking for a while, "Yes."

Liu Daxian's eyes lit up: "This Dao can be used to solve your doubts, sir, let's talk about it."

Tan Qing put his arm on the table and raised his face, "You said that Mr. Rong Jinkang provoked the Thousand-Year Fox Demon, right?"

Liu Daxian nodded: "Just so, this demon is very difficult to deal with. You have to wait for the Dao friends to come and cast spells together before you can kill the demon."

Tan Qing's wry eyes rolled: "Well, my question is also related to the fox demon. But this is my own business. I don't know where Liu Daxian lives? I'll take you back and talk to you on the road. "

Seeing that there must be another business receipt.

Liu Daxian raised his eyebrows with joy, waved his hand and said: "Where is this, it is the right way to send Mr. Tan back, Mr. Tan, please."

Tan Qing's eyes narrowed with a smile: "Okay, that's hard work for you."

Hongyue's spirit has not been good for these years, and after eating with a table of people, she went upstairs to rest.

Tan Qing was about to leave after Liu Daxian, but was grabbed by Rong Sheng's wrist.

Rong Sheng's face, who has been tossed by family affairs recently, is slowly getting tired. He pulls Tan Qing aside and closes his ears: "Fuck me, he is like a liar. How can there be a big fairy? My mother believes it. Nothing, Tan Qing, are you crazy?!"

Tan Qing rushed back to City J without stopping after a day's play.

Just after eating, I was so sleepy that I yawned several times in a row, and said in tears: "Don't worry, I know. Besides, you said earlier that He Mingyu is here to meet him... Now he can't come, I'll do it for him. It's the same for coming."

Rong Sheng: "..."

What does it mean that He Mingyu can't come, and it's the same for Tan Qing?

Does the husband sing and the wife follow?

Rong Sheng really doubted: "Really?"

Tan Qing said sincerely: "That's right, I'm even better than He Mingyu."

Rong Sheng: "...Forget it, you should be sober and don't fall on the road."

It happened that Hongyue sent a servant to call Rong Sheng upstairs.

Rong Sheng didn't have time to continue to polish Tan Qing, so he hurriedly said carefully, turned around and turned back into the house.

Tan Qing stretched out a lot, then waved to Liu Daxian in the car, and ran over: "I'm here Daxian!"