114

The injury on Tan Qing's body made him lie in bed for a long time, only to slowly recover from the previous rascal and shameless state.

During this long process of recuperating, He Mingyu and Tan Jiji, who lived under the same roof with the big baby He Tanqing, can be said to have been devastated.

Among them are a series of different types of work such as free use as large toys, summoning services anytime and anywhere, and coaxing Bawangqing to have a happy business.

In the first ten days of Tan Qing Baba's unconsciousness, he cried a few noses, and then cried a few more noses from the heavy expression of He Mingyu.

After finally waiting for Tan Qing to wake up, the little boy cried and lost a lot of weight.

It's not the same little fat cub anymore.

It doesn't feel as good as before.

When Tan Qing's fractures and serious injuries were all recovered, it was almost early autumn.

Tan Qing leaned against the bed wrapped in a thick dress, stretched out her hand and talked a few times in her arms, stared at her legs, sat down and waited to die and said, "Where are you rake?"

Because Tan Qing's wounds all over his body are quite special, the skin and flesh are all traces of eversion and scorching.

He Mingyu deliberated again and again, and re-selected a floor in the villa to create a set of home medical equipment.

Among them, Tan Qing has all the tools and equipment needed to heal his injuries, and even the doctors individually invite reliable attending physicians to come to provide services for Tan Qing's trauma.

At this moment.

President He Zheng, who is at the bottom of the family's food chain with the little boy, personally and very kindly sent Tanqing's attending physician, that is, the head of the Department of Traumatology of the General Hospital of the Military Region, out of the hospital.

The dean is over half a hundred years old and shook hands with the man: "He Dong don’t have to worry too much. Mr. Tan is still young and has good physical fitness. I have checked and he has recovered very well during this period. As long as he continues to recuperate, in the future There will be no impact on life. It’s just that you have to pay more attention in the future to avoid this kind of electric shock hazard."

He Mingyu: "..."

It may be that I haven't lied for thousands of years.

He Mingyu's expression was clearly frozen for a few seconds when he heard the words "young" and "electric shock", and then quickly nodded: "Thanks. I will ask the assistant to send you back."

When Lin Yu drove the dean out of the gate of the villa area.

He Mingyu turned off the visual surveillance and turned back to the room.

Go upstairs.

Tan Qing was sitting cross-legged on the bed, with a needle in one hand, and playing with Tan Chi Chi in the other.

A large bed nearly three meters wide.

In order to leave a wide enough space, put down the toys for two people.

Tan Qing, who was recuperating from his wounds, tried to shrink herself into a small ball, and looked at each other diagonally with the same small chatter.

Between one big and one small, it was a set of large Sims that He Qi ordered Uncle Wang to send over last night.

This kind of large building blocks for Sims is said to be a new toy recently. Each building block is scaled down in proportion to the appearance of a real house, road and park. Players can place and build all the things they want on the spacious map.