4

Frequent urination is of course impossible, and it is impossible in this life, otherwise how could it be cool like this.

Tan Qingmao craned his neck behind the marble relief column of the hotel and watched sneakily as He Mingyu led a few people into the innermost private room.

He was about to follow, and the phone in his pocket shook twice.

It was a message from Zhao Cong.

[If you don't want to die, get back quickly. 】

Humans, you have a big tone.

Tan Qing stuffed the phone in his pocket, and stalked out.

However, as soon as he slipped to the door of the private room, he was stopped by two burly guards on the left and the right.

"Who are you looking for?"

Tan Qing looked from the left to the right, and in contrast, she felt that the boy's father was really good.

So he reached out and pointed in the box: "I'm looking for He Mingyu."

The two security guards glanced at each other: "Mr. He and the guest have something to talk about in the room, and no strangers are seen."

Tan Qing is sincere and innocent, and even a little wronged: "I know He Mingyu, isn't the story of me having **** with him made headlines? How can this be called a stranger?"

The two bodyguards were silent for a long time, and finally stiffened:

"Sorry, you can't go in without Mr. He's consent."

Tan Qing shrugged: "Oh, good."

Then he quickly reached out and pulled the lock of the private room down.

The door opened.

Two bodyguards: "..."

When I touched it before, Tan Qing heard a passing waiter say that this is the highest-class private room in the hotel.

as predicted.

When I opened the door, I saw the glittering gold decoration inside, full of the attractive fragrance of RMB.

From the framed paintings to the ebony tables and chairs, the poor Tan Qing couldn't help expressing his desire to capitalize.

So much so that Mr. He, who had been the most concerned, was ignored for a while.

Until the upper seat, He Mingyu looked at the two embarrassed guards at the door with a cold expression, and said coldly: "Is you hired as a display?"

Tan Qing wiped her saliva and turned her gaze back to He Mingyu's face: "It's none of their business, it's me who rushed... Eh, Ran Anluo, good evening."

This is not a good teammate, but now the protagonist is favored by classmates.

Disrespect and disrespect.

Tan Qing smiled and beckoned to Ran Anluo: "Are you here to eat too?"

Ran Anluo panicked, and subconsciously glanced in the direction of the agent, then went to see He Mingyu, and then replied unnaturally: "Xiaoqing...good night."

Ran Anluo and Tan Qing first made their debut as a combination of trainees. After Tan Qing had an accident a few months ago, the company changed Ran Anluo's agent and the original combination was naturally dissolved.

When we meet now, one of them is poor and desolate, and it's unclear to accompany two old men at the same time.

The other was obviously brought by the agent to eat with producers and investors.