103

Different from the temperament when wearing women's clothing, Yan Mu seems to be a bit more gloomy after changing into men's clothing.

Even if he is smiling now, it seems that the skin and the bone are completely separated, which means that it is extremely inconsistent.

Tan Qing turned and changed, the nine tails suddenly disappeared, and the suit she had on her was instantly changed back.

He stretched out his hand to pick up the hapless hare that was stumbling and fleeing with his ears, and then raised it to the front and looked at the tip of the rabbit's nose to the tip of the nose.

The hare was motionless, so scared that he felt as though he was about to suffocate.

Tan Qing stretched out a finger and poked the hare's belly, then threw the rabbit to Tanjiji: "Hold it well, we will eat braised rabbits tomorrow morning."

The little one talked and tried hard to pounce on the rabbit with its two front paws, and wrinkled his nose seriously and really pressed the rabbit under his belly again: "Bab Baba!"

Tan Qing was very satisfied with the little boy's standard rabbit-squeezing hen squat, and stretched out her hand to rub the little head of the chatter: "Wait for Dad, I will solve this neurosis and let's go home."

Tan Jiji raised his face very cooperatively: "Wow!"

Tan Qing: "..."

Sure enough, He Mingyu shouldn't have bought so many strange audiobooks for Little Fatty.

Yan Muxiang, who was standing on the opposite side, hadn't heard Tan Qing scolding him for being insane at all, and his eyes were focused on Tan Qing's body from the beginning of the meeting.

Until Tan Qing finished speaking with Tanji, she turned around again.

Yan Mu raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and said softly: "Qingqing, you didn't like this kind of stupid and silly little boy before."

Stupid and dumb?

Tan Qing couldn't help but glanced back at the little fat cub.

Probably this time the top of Mount Tarzan was not pressed properly, and the two long ears of the hare were exposed from under the chattering belly.

At this moment, the little **** was trying hard to pinch a bunny ear, and he was anxious and seriously stuffed it under his belly.

Tan Qing thought for a long time and found that he couldn't refute Yan Mu's words.

So he changed the subject forcibly: "You knew me before."

Yan Mu laughed lowly.

He looked at Tan Qing, and there was an unspeakable deep emotion brewing in his eyes.

I don’t know how long it will stop, Yan Mu faintly said: "You have cultivated for nearly four thousand years. You hate stereotyped humans who follow ancient rituals, hate those hypocrites who are greedy for money, and hate you for wanting to catch you and give them to the emperor... Let you surrender the methods of cultivation and use it to make them immortal villagers."

"The caves where those people collapsed killed all the ordinary animal friends you raised who hadn't cultivated to become monsters, and gave you arsenic that had not been diluted. Even if you can’t catch you, you’ll have to sacrifice your body to the old man. Emperor."

Tan Qing raised her eyebrows: "Who are you?"

Yan Mu slowly laughed: "Qingqing, you have slaughtered an entire village. Only your favorite little girl who loves to wear a floral dress is left."