94

Tan Qing, who failed to get He Mingyu's confession, touched her belly while poking her head out of the door, and picked up the love supper from the State Guest Hotel from the door.

It's hot, well packed, and there are many kinds.

And it’s all meat.

Wow.

I feel that today's husband is also great.

Tan Qing happily returned to the living room with the extra meal, slammed onto the sofa, stretched out her hand and groaned to open the packing box.

The signature dishes of the Guobin Hotel are arranged one after another on the table.

Tan Qing happily took a picture and sent it to He Mingyu, took out his chopsticks and prepared to eat.

However, before the head of the chopsticks touched the black and chubby sea cucumber, the door of the room was knocked from the outside.

Tan Qing didn't pay any attention. She picked up the largest sea cucumber on the plate with one chopstick, fed it into her mouth and chewed twice, and ate it in one bite.

good to eat!

Tan Qing burped a cumin-sea cucumber-flavored burp, and was about to taste the dish next door, when the doorbell outside the house rang reluctantly.

At the same time came He Yao's beating voice: "Qingqing, Qingqing, have you slept yet? I bought milk tea, do you drink it?"

milk tea?

Tan Qing opened the door quickly, and stretched out his hand and said, "I want matcha flavor! Pearls and coconuts are a lot!"

He Yao: "..."

He Yao handed Tan Qing the milk tea he had just bought that had not been warmed up: "Qing Qing, you are so real."

Uji matcha flavor.

Normal sugar, warm, add more pearls and coconuts.

Tan Qing drank two sips, a pair of vigilant eyes rolled around twice, biting the pearl and said: "You asked me to drink, not I took the initiative to drink, don't tell He Mingyu secretly."

He Yao: "..."

He Yao raised a hand: "I swear this is a cup of milk tea that you know, I know, and everyone else doesn't know it, drink it."

Tan Qing was finally satisfied, stepped back into the room, and grunted two more milk teas: "Hao Ba, do you want to come in and sit for a while?"

He Yao bought milk tea for Tan Qing on purpose so late, of course, not just to chat with him at the door.

At this time, Jian Tanqing gave in, and naturally hurried into Tan Qing's room.

As soon as I walked in, I saw a large table of dishes on the table.

After all, He Yao is a trainee debut, fresh meat flow, usually pay great attention to diet and exercise.

He Yao stared at Tan Qing dumbfounded and stepped back on the sofa, stepping on his slippers, taking a bite of milk tea, a bite of sliced ​​chicken, and a big abalone. He said nothing for a while: "Tan Qing, are you not afraid of getting fat?"

Tan Qing has the world's best technique for eating chicken legs. When a chicken leg is stuffed into his mouth, only a chicken bone is left when it comes out.

"Huh, will you get fat?"

Tan Qing lifted up her loose upper body short sleeves and touched her belly, and said affirmatively, "It's okay, I'm the type who can't eat fat."