14

The tail of a fox is different from many other types of beasts. The tail is very thin and thick in the middle. It feels hairy and is very suitable for pillows.

Tan Qing likes to curl up to sleep with her nine tails.

So, according to his vision—

The tail on the cub's little **** is simply a fake and substandard product.

Perhaps it is the reason why it has just grown. Talking Chi's tail is thin and soft, and even the hair is a layer of fluffy cubs.

And because the little owner of the tail hasn't mastered the control method, he can only let the tip of the little tail hook freely.

In short.

Stupidly stupid.

Not like a fox, like a stupid puppy.

Tan Qing glanced at the little tail with a very disgusting look, stretched out her hand suspiciously, and pinched the tip of the little cub's tail.

"Wow wow wow wow-"

After He Mingyu's good treatment for a day, Tan Jiji finally realized that he was bullied by his little dad again this time, and started to whimper and drop the golden beans with his face held up high.

Tan Qing retracted her hands with a guilty conscience, and said with her back behind her back: "Okay, okay, don't cry, you know it's the real tail!"

The boy's tearful eyes were red from crying, and even the little tail behind his **** shook with tears.

Ahhhhh!

Damn it!

I didn't like to cry so much in the past, I blame He Mingyu for a few random pets.

Tan Qing scolded He Mingyu for a hundred swear words in her heart, then stretched out her hand, and quickly pulled the chatter's tail from behind his **** to his eyes: "Look! What is this?"

Sure enough, the silly little boy was immediately diverted, his big smoky eyes staring at the white fluffy tail in front of him, excitedly stretched out the chubby hand to grab it.

So Tan Qing pulled Tanji's tail with a thick-skinned face and talked about conditions: "I'll give you this to play, don't cry, okay?"

The little boy who has been in this world for less than two months has never seen such a fun thing, soft and easy to touch.

Not only is it fluffy, but it also moves on its own.

Tan Jiji's teardrops stopped immediately, and he redeemed his little tail from Tan Qing's hands, and the two chubby chubby hands looked left and right.

The magic sound of the ears finally disappeared.

Tan Qing sat down on the wooden bench, tilted her head and watched the kid playing with her tail: "Is it fun?"

Can't learn to hold grudges, chatting happily showed a very bright smile to Tanqing, pulled the tail and put it to his toothless mouth.

Young cubs have limited perception of the world.

The first step in the growth of cubs is to follow the animal's instinct to eat and judge whether the things in front of them are food.

It just so happens that the child born to this little cub is a terrible nine-tailed fox who just doesn't seek to be motivated and fears that the world will not be chaotic.

so.

In the shabby living room.

Tan Qing rubbed her hands, and with the enthusiastic encouragement of the moonlight, she hugged her little tail and talked: "Hey, the tail looks good? Take a bite to see if it tastes good?"